GreaseSpot Cafe

Children play with rocks!

God first

Children play with rocks!

07-01-2011

My heart has been spinning a tone of love playing a song so loving and true but the world of truth in me has not changed. On one board there are people that want to close my mouth http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/ or burned me alive on a cross. But will not stop teaching that are listening to my words.

They came from others boards this one “http://www.network54.com/Forum/178694/” from Marge old board run now by David now with limit powers only. Nucc known to me as Jack Howard but Jack Howard was not the first one was Jay on that board “http://www.network54.com/Forum/280890/“ where he using his board to push his views of hate too all.

On Jack Howard board “http://www.network54.com/Forum/586784/“ but Jack attacks everybody he thinks is wrong has that going to work what a fool he is but me I let Homosexuals do as they want because even the bible talks good about the outcome of it. In it reads KJV Luke 17:34 “I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.37 And they answered and said to Him, Where, Lord?” but in vain Jack tries to proved the man in Luke are just persons with no gender but the Greek shows us different.

I have editing my old treads over on Marge board to show them nothing is hiding from sight because a little joke go as far as they can. Not to mock them but to teach them nothing is hiding from us. It is not about winning a fight but it is about what one can learn from the battle about his self so the person can clean up his life.

With the battle we can learn how foolish we can get to prove ourselves right but it is a wasted of life which is what we call time. It is vain to come to changed one-person mind when the only mind you have control over is your mind. The goal is to teach others to see things as you do somewhat in lessons of love and truth.

Truth is love and love is truth there are the same in the heart of God because thus said the Lord but it the ideal planted in you by truth. The ideal is God has the ideal is the son Jesus Christ has the ideal is seed planted in us. Being joint heirs in Christ means we share the same blood, kind, truth, love, ideal and more we are God-kind of creatures.

Jack Howard is self-rightness false christens but we all have things in our life that make us just as foolish has Jack. We are no better than Jack we have in Jack’s shoes in our life one or another otherwise we full of pride in our lives too. There is nothing under the sun that God has not seen before.

Jack, Nucc, Jay, and David are not new to me it has happen before and it will happen again has people learn God’s lessons of life. Some people seem to think but they never learn anything but in time we learn some day even if it the end of our lives. It does not matter that some are always belittle me because I know the truth in my heart.

They take the word of God at face value but I take it as what it can teach me about love which about truth, God which is about love, Christ which is about God, the seed which is about Christ, and God which is about the ideal of God’s truth. Can you see the pattern I am getting to as I paint you the picture of truth that cannot be seen? Truth is like God one can know of God but one can see it but in images of the mind.

As I read “No politics, no bigotry, no spam and no trolls” I wonder if that even possible is God’s view full of politics’ opinions, is not intolerance toward others than God says is right, what is a spin on things that pushes your opinion, someone that is there spy on us for changing his view possible views. If we were going to share God truth one would think we would invite all to hear not just ones of our kind?

That is why people like Jack cannot tell the truth or Jay with so much hate on Marge about me but David is blind to the truth out there in the open. I try to leave Marge board but Jack follower there as Nucc because Jack did believe I had the right to my views. Where does God destroy others so they have choice but God gives us free will to our own choices?

My spirit is truth that I sing unto the dust of my soul of all dust-kind the song of life, which no man unproved, or proved it will be so. The word of truth tells us let man be a fool or wise because is the same yesterday and tomorrow and today God does not change. The wisdom of what is unproved will still being unproven tomorrow and today and that which is proved today will still be proved tomorrow and yesterday.

So what Jack’s views about the truth will never change a thing and that Jack’s work to prove does not change a thing but it shows how foolish Jack is. I by myself being willing to admit that I have no truth in myself I am a fool makes me wise. The wisdom of God is given to the fools to uncover the hiding things of truth within the truth of love.

Life is not an open door where you learn everything needed no book holds everything is needed to growth into a God-like-kind a being above which you were spiritual life kind. So must have written into theses words of truth that I was honor to share with you. I getting tired now so thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.