GreaseSpot Cafe

The Veins of life in space!

God first

The Veins of life in space!

07-11-2011

As I think about this mass of creation we call our world, our universe, our matter, and so on I must about anti-mass too. The open in of creation is black holes of decay and the white holes are changing into that which we have never seen yet. Otherwise the black holes are dieing of creation and white holes are changing into more than we are now.

The reason I call it veins of life is because begins has it dies to change into a life that no mortal person has ever saw. In the reason I bring up space because something has to hold everything that was, and that will be, and that is all three tense. These are periods of time in the body of space as veins give life to the body.

Black holes flow from birth to death of the body in one direction of creation of flesh but white hole flow in other direction until the day of birth the big day of change unto a spiritual being. This is re-creation of Christ being form in you as a new creature from the seed of Christ vision in your heart the image of truth.

The body of flesh is the death of creation our moral made after death but body of spirit is the life we share with God’s-kind of spirit God’s image. Everything grows from seed of something other than itself man plant seeds by the power of creation and God planted the seed of Christ by the re-creation of God’s image in us. Because man destroys his God like image when he tempted the creation God made for him.

This seeing all of creation has the body of creation is a figure speech, which is the truth in simple form. I not saying that it must like I said but that it has to some like because I sure I did not cover every detail of life. But because I getting tired now I will end for this moment of time with love and a holy kiss from Roy.