GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille taught us from Psalms 53:1 he twisted the meaning!

year2027

God first

Wierwille taught us from Psalms 53:1 he twisted the meaning!

07-14-2011

I look at with an honest heart but Wierwille had his personal gain in mind to get my money and your money from your wallet. Because this verse does not have meaning he gave it you will see how must greet he had has and you have. I wrote this to point the fool is not who you thought it we are fool this believe.

God first

Who is the fool in Psalms 53:1?

07-13-2011

Psalms 53:1 KJV The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Who is the fool here every person under the sun just like the next person we had the thought that there is no God. Jesus Christ taught thinking is doing it because we all had that thought we all humans. Just like the homosexual thought we all had it while most of us do not take action on this thought but we had it one time or another.

That what Paul was getting at when he said Romans 7:15 “For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I” otherwise the thought that he had and allow in his heart he hates. The thought was the sin that of the heart because that where all sin begins in the heart. You have an ideal in your inner self of anything even homosexual because had one time or another but some of us are honest about it.

That is removing everything from yourself has you clean up your thoughts of everything only then you are honest to yourself and God. Otherwise to empty yourself is to empty every thought you ever had to Christ because you’re not honest with yourself how can be to God or how God be honest with you. That why I call myself a fool because next to God I am a fool because every thought is nothing to God.

That why God looks at the desires of us and not our hearts because every person is a sinner in their heart but our desires are to not sin. That why Paul said that which I hate I do and allow the very thought Paul did and allow to happen was a sin. Paul was a man like the rest of us with human emotions in us or thoughts of sin but greatest desire was of love.

Otherwise Paul desirer was to do what right in God eyes not Paul’s eyes what he saw others doing in their life but Paul being honest to God Paul known he was not without sin only Christ was without sin. I getting tired now thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

My friend posted this on a board to show someone one was wrong about “Was the Apostle Paul... Gay...? By Pope Reverend I, BV (no login)” this verse in KJV Luke 17:34 “I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left. 37 And they answered and said to Him, Where, Lord?”

Were both post reasonable I do not know but it was a subject the Way Ministry said a lot about because they wanted cut down homosexuals. WordWolf said “[First of all, this should be in DOCTRINAL, because this is about DOCTRINE, and is clearly not "ABOUT THE WAY." So, I'll ask the mods to move this thread.” Was WordWolf being fare and honest to this subject no he let pride get in his way.

But because I known his heart I am trying correct the misleading mistake that was WordWolf made in his understanding. But I was not being fare and honest to WordWolf either I let pride get my way too because I did not explain it to WordWolf my friend.

You see no one is with out blame for this like everyone has had homosexual’s thoughts in their life at least once. With love and a holy kiss from Roy.