GreaseSpot Cafe

I am the beast of the field, which the LORD God had made!

God first

I am the beast of the field, which the LORD God had made!

07-27-2011

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

The woman is the flesh in all of us I am Eve and you are Eve we all have this limited nature as part of us there no hiding from it. We are what we are but with Christ help we can bloom out of it. Christ conceived us by given his life for us this lower creature this beast in us of the world of flesh.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

You see the field is this world and the serpent is each other no matter who you are the fight is to more like Christ. The battle is between our fleshly minds and our spiritual minds of truth because all lying come from our fleshly mind but our spiritual mind cannot lie it is impossible for the spirit to lie because I my worse enemy. I am that which hold me back the lesser creature the beast of this word that which God made flesh.

So who is the beast in Genesis and in Revelation my fleshly side of us the nature sides we all must over come in life with God’s help? The lesson is about us we walk fleshly and we walk spiritually we battle with ourselves every day we live in this world. Thank you with God’s love and man’s love and a holy kiss from the love of God in Roy.

I am as a beast of the field delighting in my flesh and all the pleasure it brings me!

hey roy.

seen some of your videos over at youtube.kinda cool

still trying to figure all this crap out?do yourself a favor and quit.

i did!

life is too short to sit and contemplate the meaning of these bronze age tribal scribblings.

no one has been able to,they just pretend to so they can scam people into thinking they have found the key to unlocking these so called "mysteries"in that work of fiction.

the hellovit is it keeps working! :smilie_kool_aid: go figure.

throw off your shackles and free your mind dude and truly live. :dance: