GreaseSpot Cafe

Truthful is impossible because we do know enough about own self?

God first

Truthful is impossible because we do know enough about own self?

08-31-2011

I always try to tell the truth but sometimes I do not know enough things about my own natural or body of sin. We have a sin nature we have nurture this natural all our own lives it has become a part of us. So to sat it aside is not easy thing to do the things I know as truth must be set aside if I going to know God’s truths.

Like is the world round or does its mass constrain by more than what I see has the earth gravity I see does it also contain things I cannot see. What is the true me what I see or what I cannot see or both the two together? Questions that we do not know enough to even try to tell the truth about what was truthful about.

Even biography of something does tell every thing a thing they just tell the basic of the person, thing, place or what ever they do give every detail line by line. Biology of a human person does not telling us why the person was and how dust formed into us in first place? By not given us enough we can tell a lie about it without knowing it because we just understand enough to get us in trouble.

If I say my name is Jack am I lying because I am not different than I am a man of sin like Jack similar to Jack the person. Jack and me are humans alive on this earth there are different in our personalities Jack is a religion fruitcake but I am what I is. Jack Howard has made himself my enemy but I have made him mine I have enemy but myself.

I was a copy of Jack Howard in the pasted I was a religion fruitcake I believe the words of God’s bible were the only truth I could see then. But now I see past my sins and the blamed goes on no one other than my weak flesh it is on my shoes and our own shoes the blamed must be set. Now that I see clearly I can put the blamed on my personal self as the Jack’s of this place can bowel our heads together in that all of us are in sin.

Maybe people call me Roy William Perry III known as year2027 but I am one of the Jack’s of this world. We are the one’s in the sin doomed until we evolve out of this fleshly dust that lives as me. How can I evolve out of this world Christ is the only part I know because I am not wise enough to understand yet.

Jack and me Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Jack and me are accepted in Christ whether I believe or not and Jack believes I am.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Whether we understood what the redemption is or the forgiveness of sins that we live in and this mystery of God’s will towards us.

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

In Christ we have obtain the dispensation of God’s truth about our selfs.

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

We have now earnest of our inheritance without blamed for our weak flesh has we look forward to our spiritual bodies that not decay and die. This is the new concision that planted in us the spark of new life that no man can kill only God can destroy it. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy known as year2027.