GreaseSpot Cafe

Have you broken the Millstone of the Way ministry yet?

year2027

God first and last

Have you broken the Millstone of the Way ministry yet?

09-05-2027

Yes have you broken the millstone of the Way ministry yet or do you hold out hope they will see pass their errors? I just this week broke the last chain that I know of but I am sure there are more chains I do not know of. I was down in the pit of false beliefs of the Way ministry the lie of my soul the hell of myself.

The man that I worship was the doctrines of a man that I was trick into believing that their was truth there. The false doctrines of a cult that I believe had some truth but I was mislead in the doctrines of ministry of a person in stood of discovering the truth in myself. Christ has been helping me see the lies I once believe to be so but I know we work it out ourselves.

No man can understand the truth by his weak fleshly self we must seek out the comforter of ourselves the another comforter was send by Christ. The spirit of ourselves Christ was the first comforter and we are last comforter and another comforter and God is the one before Christ the beginning comforter. We are the serpents of flesh that will die and we are the spirit seed that will be born.

We were conceive alive spiritual in the beginning but we kill ourselves in our sins then Christ make us alive in his blood by forgiven us of past sins of our flesh awaken us spiritual. God is I am, Christ was I am, and we are I am to come the Way ministry what I was and I am the child of God. I kill the Way ministry of my past I once was believe I destroy the lies I once believe in I broke the milestones of false that I change to fairy tales.

In my heart I broke the chains that lock me in endless prison of the cult of my mind the hope was destroy I saw that I was in a prison of my believes. The layers of false believes broke away as I saw it was me that had to free my self from this pit hell that I have falling in. When I saw I was the antichrist of myself my flesh was the antichrist and I must become the spiritual Christ of myself no one could free me but me.

So the millstone was around by neck holding me in the hell of unbelief and I was the one that put on that millstone of antichrist and I was the one who had to free me. God is the beginning comforter, Christ is the comforter to come, and we are still coming as another comforter. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.