GreaseSpot Cafe

the person that

year2027

God/Atheist/Man/Christ

The Person that establish himself by the Truth about him!

01-12-2012

As I searched my own self I find a weak man that lies to himself because pride gets in his way making him lie to himself. I do aimed to make myself a false witness but I do that which I do not like. As Paul said that which I do I wish I did not and that which I do not are the things I am not prove of.

Romans 7:15-25

King James Version (KJV)

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

The pride of my flesh makes me desire to lie to myself but Christ shall deliver me from myself as I die from this wretched world of flesh to awake in Christ’s kingdom. The transformed is not completed yet because I have not die in Christ yet to see Christ face to face. I try to teach so you will understand but I do not see the full picture myself because am still alive.

How can I when I have not seem Christ at his coming other than my heart because the return of Christ is still in my future. But for others Christ has come and for some Christ will when they die to this world. I am going to cut this short for now but God bless you with God’s love and a kiss of Christ toward you from Roy.