GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I got out the Way Ministry

year2027

God/man/Atheist/Jesus/Christ/child of God

Why I got out the Way Ministry?

01-24-25-2012

I have begin to employ the real reason people leave ministries or believe systems by looking at myself first so we are talking the first church I was in to the last ministry I was in. We leave one place because it fells to give us we wanted. For me the church did not give the truth then the way ministry fell me but who fell me?

Pride is a dirty word for most of us but it what happen to me I saw my religion as the as the reason for me felling but who really fell short I did. In Matthew it reads Satan get behind me, which pride that got in my way. Yes the pride of religion got in Peter way Peter believe Jesus would him slip way but Jesus did not.

The pride of not being right got in my way and your way when I posted on doctrine and others places about “Ten Reasons Why Most Believers Don't Seriously Question Their Faith” others got what. You tell me did pride made some judge wrong while others saw that they did agreed with the man that every body has right to judge for them selves.

Once you take a stand making a remark about the writer you have let pride get in your way I am not speaking for the man but I also not cutting the man questioning. I quested the Way Ministry by not seeing their Way, as right I should question myself for joining it in the first place. The pride I had for the Way ministry is what got in my way I could not see it because I had pride for Way believes otherwise I was the one that let pride in his way.

But today I search out myself for area’s where I have pride getting in my path and I remove the pride from myself. Look I write “God/man/Atheist/Jesus/Christ/child of God” God for God’s first, Man for the state in am in, Atheist is what I battle against, Jesus is man that saved me from myself, Christ is the birth that is coming, and child of God is what I shall be someday. I see myself has a broken man got up in sin but God loves me enough to make a way out which is God’s son the Christ.

I know this get you where you do not want to face but truth always makes us want to cry because we cannot face the truth but facing the truth is only to free yourself from it. Christ came to free us from yourself cutting the bonds of religion that we put our selves in. Your temple which is your house where every thought lives to be bitter or prideful but it be better to remove every bitterness or prideful felling you can have and replace them with love.

Put on the perfect will of God doing God will from your heart do not get caught in religion pride which does you no good. Be willing to debate anything letting nothing mold you with false religion, which is not right. I am going to end now but thank you all with love of God and a holy kiss from Roy.