GreaseSpot Cafe

What is a person that believes in God

God/man/Atheist or unbelief/Jesus/Christ/child of God

What is a person that believes in God?

01-28-2012

I once believe the Truth was the Church that I was raised in and than I believe it was in the Way ministry and I tried Spirit and Truth Fellowship International and others. But I found no truth at all because I was not looking at the Christ inside of me the heart of my spirit God himself. You see God creative everything from himself otherwise I had it all alone the oneness of my inner thought which my inner self of Christ.

The Way Ministry taught me about spirit and that Christ was in me, which is the hope of glory but that only the beginning to discovering the truth that was in a place I never dream. So I give credit to the Way Ministry for the direction they gave and all the others that try to point me in right direction. I am that person that believes a God that in my heart there nothing to prove me right or wrong because I believe by own unbelief.

One thinks why would I say I believe because of my unbelief because if a person does not get honest about him-self how can that have any truth belief in God. I know from my five senses God cannot be real but I know by inner self that is everything and nothing. My heart tells me Christ is real because I see his love in people all around me, which means, God must be real too.

When we get honest about our deep down feeling we know we have unbelief even that we do not want to face it. So God creative d us from what himself making sin a part of God, which is why God had no choice to make a way for making a way for God cleanse his self of our sin. Is God sin no but God has to deal with us a part of him that must return one day as we must return dust that returns to God him-self.

I see myself as the broken Man I am which all the hang up of my past and future I will have some day but for now I am trying to be more honest with everybody. Because with truth I will free myself from this unbelief I must live because everyone that claims they have no unbelief is a lie and there is no truth in them. Otherwise Christ die for them in vain because Christ for us all I do not know if that voids out God gift of Christ but I hope not,

Sin is my unbelief that I hide from most until now just how I lust after sex that I do not want to have but its part of me. The part of me I wish one know but in uncovering the lie I hide from myself I can face it the first step to making it in past or putting my unbelief in the open can make me believe stronger than before or making a invisible God visible. Thank you with Love of truth and a holy kiss of Christ to all from Roy.

it had The Way Ministry taught me in it but I can find it now

WHY