GreaseSpot Cafe

God is God ....

The God of God with is the god of atheist,

the god of Christianity, the god of Hinduism,

the god of Buddhism, the god of Judaism, the god of Islam,

the god of mankind, and the god of everything

03-12-2013

Today I am giving God full control of my mind, soul, spirit, that is part of me by trying to have my Social Worker make every decision that is the way I take away all pride from thoughts. I sure my Social Worker will not always have my best outcome I sure that will do things for what she thinks is best but my God will work it all out. This is only way to be free like Christ plan for God's children today I will not get burned by fire, hang on a tree, stone of rocks, but I might be tired to a bed until I think like they think.

Like Joan of ark was, Bernadette was, Martin Luther was, Gladys Aylward was, John Huss was, Peter Marshall was, and so many others were in one way of another when they choice to do the will of God of God. Forgetting their own desires in their own life has they did the work of God like me year2027 are doing the work of God putting away everything even my own life freeing myself from life itself as Christ wants. Which is the only we can we can know God plan for own like teaching others what it is to give own body up to others knowing that they may put in the fire.

Now it will not happen today and it might not even be this Social Worker but one will come some day in the year 2027 the year that I will give the ghost. They will say I am out of my mind because I do not think like they see best but I will be doing God work as a apostle of Christ under God's duty in Love of Truth. Now I am not written this to get attention but to tell you what will have to go though before so you may learn from my misfortune as God teaches me what it is to be free.

I do not want anything from you but I only want to teach you about life itself so you can decide about your life before your death so you can be free like me. I do not wish misfortune on you but I am hoping that will learn from the misfortune that had to live in the last days of my life. Thank you for letting me write this unto you a self appointed apostle of Christ unto nothing with love of truth the wisdom that from being truthful about part of life and a holy kiss of child like friendship unto you from Roy.