GreaseSpot Cafe

;;;;;;;;;;;

year2027

God first , God Last, and Christ in the middle

the day before life itself

12-08-2013

I arose from dream to see a life that is so mix up but is not the world like this everyday we live to see our hopes coming from above. Lets look at things how they are in the world money does not grow on trees we must have something of value to someone. Our government see the space program NASA feels it ok to wasted money on discovering about Comets they spent millions studying “Comet C/2012 S1 Ison” the history channel.

While we are trying to make ends meant with our bills the US Air Force with is NASA spends money on studying about comets and other things not needed for life. I know they might may get answers to how life got here in the first place but would it now be better to enjoying the life we have over to have the answer of where life begin. The God answer is just that the reason how life begin God is just the answer I am not trying to must religion on you because I am not religion.

God is just the label I name the Creator where everything was creative from nothing which is the only possible answer if something came from nothing at all. Knowledge is not as important as love itself the knowledge why things are so is nothing compared the love one can have for another person alive. Understanding why things were creative and how things were creative is nothings next to the love of a brother or sister.

That is why I see things the way I see them God has the creative force that gave life to everything from nothings at all. God is just the label we used to explained that were creative God is the one that we give credit for making, forming, and creative all things. Thank you with love of God like being and an holy kiss from Roy a man.