GreaseSpot Cafe

Kill, Destroy, pride, selfish, hungry for real life that me

year2027

God, Christ, self, and nothing first

Kill, Destroy, pride, selfish, hungry for real life that me

03-09-2014

I am a person that wants to love others the others love but the truth is no one can do this the best can do is try our desire to kill one another comes into play. That old curse SIN comes out and we show true colors to kill the other person goodwill destroying letting pride get in the way that selfish hungry to be in control of everything. Sure we say that are different but that is just pride talk the desire to be as I want not as I am and you are?

Face the truth about yourself because the hope you have is get free from self kill yourself in the mind before its to late. Now I am telling you to hurt yourself I telling you to free yourself from as must pride as you can so when you die of nature ways your spiritual mind as less to burn away. In this world is nothing compared to the spiritual world to come for us in the near future.

This, this, that, that, and the other thing as we breath until the last breath of life when change into something new a life where we need not breath anymore. All things are new and the old have pass away every kind is not like the old we have become new in creation no longer that old creation of pass things but is new. Spiritual like but not really spiritual life but greater than everything we can dream up or hope to a world of no sin nothing but true love.

Love is something we all want but no have it yet we say we love our mate, our child, our parents, and even our enemy but what is for real. The truth is we love things about them but this love is more than that it more than we even understand pure love is without dislike so our love is not pure because of sin. We try to love pure but our nature is sin or to fight to live so the best we can do is hope to love purely thank you for reading my words of un-pure sounds as I hope to really love with an holy kiss of truth unto you all from Roy.