GreaseSpot Cafe

What Is True Baptism?

Below is a link to a very good article and study that compares the baptism of the holy spirit to water baptism. It is written by John Lynn. People may not always agree with John and this is O.K. However, John is a legitimate teacher of the bible and does his best to teach the true Word of God. And I am sure John has edited this written work and learned this biblical subject over a period of time with honesty, meekness and a work ethic. I read the first four chapters of this and overall, especially pertaining to the study of water baptism and the baptism of the holy spirit, it is biblical, factual and truthful. Also this is written in a manner that does not oppose water baptism. John simply states the obvious using bible verses. That the baptism of the holy spirit has a greater effect, spiritual significance and usage for the body of Christ. The below link is freely provided from John's web site with his article written in an easy to save PDF file format. You can then easily read this on your computer at no cost.

One more important thing. John has some serious health problems now. Please keep him in your prayers and pray with myself and others for his complete recovery. For details on John's ailment see the Grease Spot Cafe forum thread, Spirit and Truth Fellowship International.

What Is True Baptism?

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti