GreaseSpot Cafe

What is America coming too does it any backbone anymore?

year2027

God first, Atheist second, and Jesus Christ Last

What is America coming too does it any backbone anymore?

08-16-2014

Yes “what is America coming too anymore they seem to have no backbone” Look I am asking the question are all afraid to stand for themselves. I went on Facebook and wrote a short post making a statement where I was trying to show people now a days have no backbone because I did only post it on Facebook the government office the prof they needed to take action. You see I understand the train of evince show a person inhumanity that needed because without a set of guidelines we would be charge wrongfully and put death with out reason.

You see I have guidelines that I live by giving me right to live in government housing other make to much these rules a way to live life fare to all. Because I do not get free ride on the government I must fall in pay rate plus degree of health or the put it simple I do not eared the income buy a home without help. Now I have backbone I stand up for rights that why I pointed it out the a person from Glass America was living here driving work van here everyday from June and gave them the evince they needed.

You might what the big deal where my government was good enough to give a way to survive without no hardship were I would die fast. They could of said the cost does not eared me the right to live but they did not so I yell at the bottom of lungs to follower the rules and every guidelines want to put on me. Try to live where you block any window but I thankful a government that cares enough to give way to live. Thank you all today I am a Christian but I still have respect Atheist too with love of truth what ever that might be and holy kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

God first, Atheist second, and Jesus Christ Last

Moses spoke Egyptian language or Hebrew language.

08-16-2014

The of the Jews from Egypt was in 1446BC and Moses was 8o years old then (Ex 7:7). This would mean Moses was born 1526BC.

Ex 1:2 And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi.

2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.

3 And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

4 And his sister stood afar off, to wit what would be done to him.

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.

7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?

The daughter of Pharaoh called Moses her son which gave Moses sonship rights otherwise she was his mother and no Hebrew dog could say anything about it.Yes the Hebrews were dogs and the Egyptians were gods so moses was higher grade of person than some Hebrew dog. Otherwise Moses did go the school of Hebrews but his mother daughter of Pharaoh Egyptian that save his life. Thank you with love of truth and an holy kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

thanks Human without the bean