GreaseSpot Cafe

The lie, the truth, and Illusion that many believe

God first, Atheist second, and Jesus Christ Last

The lie, the truth, and Illusion that many believe

08-23-2014

Do you remember how some claim that when the truth said that gods were not suppose to be translational that way there only God and that was old English only. I here to tell you that was lie like the rest of them science has proven there were more to it than one creator created the world. Now they are close but without the lie that no truth to compared it too. So when God's word said lets us man “Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image,...” that the truth that called a lie by the lie of man the man that took credit for has his.

In truth the are Gods and creations also there was not one big bang there were many at the same moment of time otherwise that is God kind that work as many to be one God's Kind. Science has show me part of it the lie they believe and the lie that I was fooled by also two lies do not make a truth truth is truth and a lie is a lie. So I search my heart than I ask my Gods Kinds to help me see the truth behide the lies that I once belief and the truth that I did not see.

Science understands more and more about the many things we can not see with our naked eyes otherwise science still have a lot to learn there still sand in their eyes. While they learn ways to see the unseeable but they still got a long was to travel but they are working on it. So what this means to me God not just one God's but many as one kind otherwise there was not one Creators but many that work as one otherwise there was not one big bang but many. Thank you with love for the many as one kind and holy kisses from many Christ's as one kind from Roy.

• 2 weeks later...