GreaseSpot Cafe

Stuff we can't do here???

Hope R.

Or maybe we can...

Paw - is there a preview somewhere that I'm missing?

Also, is it possible to see who the last poster is as well as who started the thread?

And I know I can set my clock to my time, but how to I get rid of military time?

Some of my posts show that I've edited and some don't. Does that have to do with the time limit?

Hey - pretty good for only a week or two.... If those things can't be done, oh well - I can learn to live with it!

Hope R. color>size>face>

Oops - found one more question... is there a UBB code for underlining?

[This message was edited by Hope R. on June 19, 2002 at 16:42.]

Guest Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Hope R.:

Or maybe we can...

Paw - is there a preview somewhere that I'm missing?

Also, is it possible to see who the last poster is as well as who started the thread?

And I know I can set my clock to my time, but how to I get rid of military time?

Some of my posts show that I've edited and some don't. Does that have to do with the time limit?

Hey - pretty good for only a week or two.... If those things can't be done, oh well - I can learn to live with it!

_ Hope R._ color>size>face>

Oops - found one more question... is there a UBB code for underlining?

[This message was edited by Hope R. on June 19, 2002 at 16:42.]

It seems that if you edit your post fairly soon after posting there is a grace period where it won't show editing. So in essence that is the closest that you come to a preview

I don't think that there is an underlining code, since underlining has come to mean a link in most circles on the internet.

I'm not sure about the last poster thing. I will see. I got it to work once, but that meant a number of other things stopped working.

Military time ain't so bad. Just minus 12 from any time greater than 12.

I just discovered a teeny, tiny line on the first forum page that says "New Since Your Last Visit". It's on the right side of the page above the gray bar where it says Da Chat Room, etc.

That pretty much gives you who wrote the last post on the more active threads.

One more question. Can we make some of this print BIGGER - my old eyes are having trouble reading it with the gray or blue background - and it is awfully small in some areas.

Hope R. color>size>face>

test of HTML code underlining

test of ubb code underlining

Paw, underlining is possible if posters substitute the brackets for the [] brackets, in other words, use the HTML version, which seems to be interchangeable some of the time.