GreaseSpot Cafe

Labeled by Leadership

Hope R.

What about the quote from Dr. Wierwill from"The Way - Living in Love." -- I had to read it 10 times because I was in such disbelief -- and that the lady writing the book had nothing to say about and went along.

Re: Wierwille's meeting in Tulsa where he learned to speak in tongues. The author of this book - Elena S. Whiteside writesicon_frown.gif:(-->quoting Wierwille) "AT lunchtime STiles came in with his wife and the painist. I just remember thinking to myself, "there aren't going to be any women around when I get the holy spirit." (* but aren't we all one in Christ?????*)

"When we were done, I picked up the check, and then Stiles turned to his wife and said, "Honey, I'm going with VP" She said something to him like, "How long will you be?" And he said, "That's none of your buisness." That was it, and my opinion of him as a man went up 99%. His stature increased in my eyes, just from the way he handled her."

SICKENING

valerie52:

That's awesome you wanted to teach. I liked to teach also, just not being told I HAD TO or WAS WRONG and DISOBEDIENT.

The point is, the Way made people do things that only benefitted them. It was always kind of funny how I was told I had to teach and then the leader would take the night off to go to dinner with his wife.