GreaseSpot Cafe

The Book of Love

year2027

God

The Book of Love

I Roy Perry am here to tell to about the true word of God “The Book of Love” of God but I must first send my love unto each and every one of you.

May the God of Love bless your heart all the day and may you dream of his love in your sleep. And may the Christ the son of God who has loved you enough to give his life for you and who guides you with a loving smile.

Now lets get back to this very old and new book which I have began to tell you about. As you may know the bible reads that we are living epistles.

“2 Cor 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.”

If we be living books than the love from us to God is “The Book of Love” written in our hearts with the ink of the spirit within us the seed of Christ.

Now we can read about Abraham and see his love he had for God with just the spirit upon on, or Moses, Isaiah, Joseph, David, and many more who just had the holy spirit upon them.

But we can all so read about Apostle Paul, Matthew, Mark, John, Phillip, and many more that receive the spirit within them or we can read about Jesus the Christ or even God the Father-Creator of all things.

But even greater we can have God reveal these men’s and more love of God unto us by the seed of Christ telling each man’s story like a bed time story of love.

Our lives can be read by each other when we walk in the love of God because we are living books still being wrote each and every day of our life.

So have you read “The Book of Love” yet ? Or are you just like me just beginning to read it as you grow in love.

With love and an holy kiss Roy