GreaseSpot Cafe

Things are not the same anymore in my life

year2027

God first

Things are not the same anymore in my life

Hi All

I recall the days before the Way came into my life when a young girl by the name of Debbie Soilday ask me to come to her house the next night at 7pm

I got there early and found Rustry H and John working on a car engine I talk with them and they ask if I came for fellowship know as trig then by many of us the year was 1981 I think

I went to fellowship and sign up for the class called PFAL not to learn the bible but just because they ask me too. I did learn the bible better than before after looking back

I recall try-ing the read the bible over and over and never getting anywhere with it , I recall Christian bible camp where there was swining, singing, baseball, bible studies, and other things kids too

They had a contest where one could get points by sports or by being able the quote verses by ease It was fun but I could quote verses for still no understanding of the bible

I recall high school before the Way came I spend hours talking crazy back there just so others would hang around me and I could maybelieve things were good and I was happy

Things I did were fun at the time but very studid and unsafe but as I said the Way came into my life

Now after I took the class I went to the Rock of Ages I had a good time but when I got home there was no fellowship there I read my bible taught the books to myself and wrote the friends that left me there alone after metting about May or June and going to the Rock in August

After a while of written churches to ask about their belifes and history I call one of the WOW’s the one name Debbie Soliday who first got me to go to fellowship she said come down to her house for a week in PA I went had a good time

Now we talk on the phone for a while and she moved here to Ky I had hopes of moving the word and making her my wife but so cut things to the bone she married a friend of mine who I had been sharing God word with

She left me and the Way and never came back to it She still lives around here I hear but I have not saw her for years I did see Joe my friend from tome to time and I only had hard feeling for a year or so but this was about 1982 or so

I move to Tampa Fla for six months and went to fellowship there with a good friend name Gail Elsal who later moved to Columbus Ohio were I moved later in life

I find WOW’s had came to Vinegrove KY Jim Uriah and other I fellowship with them while I walk to fellowship from Gendale Ky only about 15 miles one way three times a week but I get rides from time to time and it was winter time but I found a girl who pull me into lust but she left me after I left fellowship there

I went to a telphone class and they placed me in a job in Columbus Ohio were I met the Fred and Carol B.* , Tom Burke and many loving others and that is the best time of my life

I stray about one year and the job ended my friends tried to get me to stay and find a new job but I went home

I could find no job while I wanited so I work farm in the surmer time and began to run with high school friends that was into the bussiness spot and steal I had done that before and since I had learn how to believe in myself I was soon making $1,000.00 a day when I work and we spend it on girls

As all things that are too good to be true a friend name Mike T turn me and Mike M in to get this self out of jail things got out of control another friend was killed or killed hisself I may never know

The law pick me up I call Mike M to get me out but he did not come or so My next step was to give him up to get me out but when I caught the law in a lie I call him and he got moved the hot things

Things got crazy but me and Mike M still ran together and we both back guns for fear of the other since I tried to shoot him after he tried to run me down Now things got crazy so I ran from the law back to Columbus Ohio

I work at McDonals and was the most trusted person there ask to watch the safe many times I enjoy working there I learn to clean carpets and windows and learn of all the money one could make that way

I went WOW while on the run to Dubue Iwoa were I did window cleaning there by believing big but things caught up with me but fellowship had help me get ready for things I was took back to Ky to the Gran Jury for close of my case I did window cleaning there by believing big

My law ask if I could get out on bail with no money the DA said he had no problem with it but Judge Cooper said are you two cray hell no He said I had rabbit in me and every time he let me out I leave a trail of felories

A Sheffic named Chares Williams got mad it me a wanted to kill me He but his 38 to my head and cock it while I could not move in a cell but that just life

My friends wrote letters and I was given a change I got six months country time and two years over my head 40 plus time at the same time but it was probated for five years

I got things moved to Coulumbus Ohio were fellowship had just broke in halp I tried to go to both because it was the love of my friends who I needed and wanted this 1989

I got ask to leave the Way but after a while was let back in but ask to leave Chriss Gerr fellowhips there I went to fellowship but because of asking the wrong questions I was kick out again

Now I was in and then out over and over I did not want to stay because of truth but just wanted to be with my friends and hear manisfestaions from them and others

It was love that got me in and it was love that made me want to stray but all my friends are out now too

Now about me now I learning to look for love everywhere and no longer base my life on the bible but on love and where love is

But I am not the best at it at times but I am try-ing my best to walk in love Now I like to have a church or fellowship to be part of but the closes I have is Gress Spot Cafe I just do not feel safe in a church or fellowship but I kept on try-ing

with love Roy