GreaseSpot Cafe

Dave Bedard

gladtobeout

"People" at yahoo.com shows their street address and phone number in East Hampton, New York. You will be able to tell which house it is because the mailbox is in the shape of the upper peninsula of Michigan! (just teasing) It is really the one with the RCA Victor dog on the front porch steps ... ooops, no ... teasing again.

Gotta love that Dave ... he gave me so many memories that make me smile ... now shall we all sing a sweet, soft chorus of "Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace?" Whenever I think of that song, I think of Dave Bedard ... it seemed to be one of his favorites, and one that often seemed to fit the moods he created at suppers ... a very intense, yet very interesting (and often very FUNNY) believer. He was masterful at setting the stage for things with incidents ... but then, he DID have a lot of practice.

I wonder if Dave still likes beet juice, carrot juice, etc.??? Lots of fond memories there.

Musings from the pond,

TF