GreaseSpot Cafe

Here a word of prophecy on love

[color:RED]God first[/color

Hi all

Here a word of prophecy on love

----------------------------------------------

Here I sat enjoying life again by talking with by elder brother Jesus the Christ. I feel the words of Christ in every cell of my body teaching me how to walk in love

What is true love I have ask many times I have got many answers over the years because it one of the hardest things to put to mean words

Love is the flow of things when they flow the way they were meant to flow, love is the purest thing there is in heaven and earth, love is two together as one, love is the greatest feeling of happiest one can get, Love is the joy of being together, love is giving to others, love is being thankful for what you receive or what you have, love is the spirit within you, love is must more but most of all love is God and love is God in Christ with Christ in us

So we need to learn to walk in this love Now we all have places in our life were we are still growing in love

Love is like our white blood cells that push out the bad cells of the body Yes it is love that will cast out the bad in our life Like hate but what is hate Hate is that which flows against another while love flows alone side in peace with each other

Fear is a bad cell just like hate There comes in every one life that they die because of the work of the bad cells fighting the good Its like a boxing fight the more rounds it goes the weaker the fighters get

Yes it is fear that came from lies in this world and love is what helps us overcome thoes lies

What is a lie? It is that which flows against the truth or a lie is the truth took out of its place and time Or one could say a lie is that which has been missused

Is not the bite of a snake bad for us but if used the way natural meant for it to be used its good Yes it was meant to be used to help it get its food so it could live

We were meant to rule the snakes but when we have fear of them they try to bite us out of fear of us But it things flow like God meant for them to flow everybody and everything lives happy ever after

This world was set up where what is waste to one is food for another like the plant the air it gives off we need and the air we give off the plant need

Yes the day will come when we will be created a new and the new will be love that which is corruptible will become incorruptible and that which is mortal will become immortality and this is when we become love like God and Jesus Christ is now This is the day when the seed becomes a son

That is love and its a lot like a mother and her new born child I hope my words are helpful and I give the creit to Jesus the Christ which has taught by spirit

----------------------------------------------

hope you enjoy

with love Roy