GreaseSpot Cafe

The Afterglow

Hills Bro

Dare I?

A few years after graduating from the Corpse, I went to Wichita for some Super-Duty WayWorld extravaganza. I ended up in a hotel room with a couple from my Corps who were married at the infamous mass wedding. We went to bed and all was well. They must've thought me sound asleep, but I am a light sleeper.

I didn't have to guess as to what they were doing. For a single guy it was pretty excruciating, but I dare not move a muscle lest I ruin their special moment.

Now, I've always considered myself capable of keeping my wife happy, but these folks were in another category altogether! We're talking teh Energizer bunny here. After an *impossibly long time, things finally calmed down.

When I heard hands fumbling with a pack of cigarettes, I sat up & offered a light. The three of us sat up and smoked a cigarette together and giggled like kids...

A true "clean" premarital afterglow.

Similar thing happened to me . I went camping with my family about 5 years ago. The couple in the next site over really did a midnight marathon of hootin yelpin followed by some screamin with a few slaps followed by many an OH GOD. It was so loud and obvious what they were doing it warrented an incredable applause by all the other campers after the final OH GOD. What's the psalm that talks about all the Trees will clap for you? A true spiritual event.And of course after the applause you could see the light of a match being lit in their tent. A cigarette was truely enjoyed that night in the woods around Stony Brook NY