GreaseSpot Cafe

Faith under fire

Has anyone watched the show "Faith Under Fire?" It is on PAX on Saturdays at 10 p.m.

It is hosted by Lee Strobel, an atheist-turned Christian who has written several books on the Case for Christ, Case for Faith, Case for a Creator and the Case for Easter.

He was a legal editor for the Chicago Tribune.

The show has him interviewing guests from differing viewpoints and then he tells of his beliefs.

My wife and I watch it and like it.

It's a talk show with the host and two guests. Sometimes there's four topics others two.

Last week, the gay issue had a conservative pastor debating a lesbian minister. and then the head of Exodus International- a ministry that helps homosexuals come out of the gay lifestyle debate a Christian homosexual.

The hosts asks an opening question and then the guests spar and then the host offers his take.

I have caught little bits of it. Those bits have been interesting. I don't think I could watch an entire episode of it though. I think the part I caught last week had the guy from Exodus Int'l misquoting a scripture as being from Galatians when it was from another epistle.