GreaseSpot Cafe

How Many People Are Left In THe Way?

igotout

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signals,

Forgiveness is something that was paid for along time ago. Christ paid the price so you and I do not have to carry such a burden.It is not a you or I thing anymore, but what is the heart and intent of our Heavenly Father for our lifes? His desire for us is to not carry such an heavy weight around

for such along time. Bitterness is not good.It slowly eats at us and what profit could there be in it?

nervie, by the time I got back to this thread, you have been exposed elsewhere. Go pray that VP Werewolf delivers your soul to it's rightful owner, and allow me to use my freewill, as it was meant to be used...by me. Go play with your own body and freewill. BTW, demon, who was Jesus Christ?

quote:
Bitterness is not good.It slowly eats at us and what profit could there be in it?

My point exactly! Here we see a common ground!(don't you just love the written word that is recorded, Folks?!) There is no profit in bitterness that eats away at us...therefore bitterness demands compensation. The profit is for the BITTERER who empties the pockets of the BITTERIE.

Granted that some will never sink that low into the bowels of hell...but I'm not some! wink2.gif;)-->

Signals,

The compensation you talk about is true. Jesus Christ paid that price a long time ago.

No matter what we think of our situation bitterness is not the Fathers will for long periods of time, because it will take root.

Forgive and move on.