GreaseSpot Cafe

end of days

God first

Here I sat reaching the hear the voice of Christ sharing with me the things God wants me to know about the coming of the end of mankind. I ask God to teach me all things but since I am but a man he must spoon feed me the truth as my weak mind can handle.

The only thing that can give mankind more time before the return of Christ is a change of his evil ways. But since only a few reach for truth in one on one either by prophecy, dreams, prayer, reading with hopes for Christ to help them understand with one of the gifts of the spirit or any way one might learn truth with Christ in them and God in Christ.

I do not claim to understand all the ways one can learn but I ask all that read my words to reach for truth and many differ ways. For the more ways you reach for it gives God more ways to send it to you. I think the key is to reach for it but who am I.

Ok back to the subject the end of time what will God share about it with me my hears are open to hear and understand. I am in a peaceful state of mind reaching for truth that can not be known by five senses.

At the end of times one of the signs we will see come is that we will have a winter and the summer will be a colder weather like the winter we just live through but colder. It will be like winter and than winter again and then summer will come when winter should be there.

Yes the seasons will change places and they will stray this way for many years. This change will cause two thirds or so of the trees to die and many plants. Places that never saw a lot of cold will become cold and places that were mostly cold will become hot.

Money will lost its value all over the world and governments will fall. There will be wars in many places and hand to hand fighting to get food. Mankind will begin a war that will cause the earth to fall off its axis. Then a war will cause the earth to fall out of its orbit but that will only cause the sun to fall out of its orbit. This chain reaction will cause all the things of the flesh to fall with no were to fall.

At this time or seconds before Christ will come back to earth and as he sets watching the earth being destroyed by fire alone with the sun and many other things He will stand up and heal the earth and the heavens butting it the way it was before sin came into the world by Adam.

But about signs there as been many over the years if you just look at the books of old. So we need no more signs but what we need is to learn to walk more and more by the spirit of Christ as we reach to point as many as we can to the way of truth.

Lets walk more and more with love for each not worrying about the small things but about the big things which to walk in love, loving each other the best we can.

God bless your hearts with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

in light of all this, i thought we might benefit from these lyrics, Roy

"Overcome"

from the Band Live

quote:
even now

the world is bleedin'

but feelin' just fine

all numb in our castle

where we're always free to choose

never free enough to find

i wish somethin' would break