GreaseSpot Cafe

My Learning Differences Website

DaddyHoundog

Good luck with it. There are some people around here that know web development and other stuff that may be able to give you some advice if you ever need any.

The two things I'd suggest right off the bat is 1) do not list your real email address there like you have on the "Contact" page, because you'll get a lot of spam. Even the phone and address information could be a problem for you in some circumstances.

Also, if possible you might want to remove the "Admin" link or at least hide it. You are the only administrator of your site, so me as a general user could only end up being confused by seeing it, or clicking it and being taken away from your website completely.

Other than that, I think it looks great and I wish you luck.

well--those are both good ideas, but the real name thing is this:

its for real people I know with Dyslexia and ADD and ADHD and Asperger's etc. like classroom parents.

as for hiding the adm. ~ the comcast resource doesnt let me....

I am thinking of duplicating it on Scholatic.com, but dont know yet..it was a class project, but I have been giving this info out in paper form for years.

and thanks for looking at it.