GreaseSpot Cafe

Get your pre-ban kitchen knives now...

Ron G.

Chef,

368!!! WOW!!! icon_eek.gif

Back in the early 80's, I was a cook in a small family owned restaurant for a couple years. Other than helping out in the kitchen for various functions, I haven't cooked professionally since then.

The most I cook for now is about 45. These are people in my office. I usually make a twice cooked stew.

Mostly, I just cook for myself...

I am a Florist- quite obviously by my handle!! Well we use small 2 inch blade knives to work with shears, clippers, ribbon scissors with 6 inch long blades- all kinda sharp pointy stuff. I had a date with the court during my divorce (second husband long story different day-) He was addicted to presrciption pills, and had a briefcase full of pill bottles-BUT I was the one who set off every alarm in excistance when I rushed in after doing an early am wedding set up all me tools crammed into me big purse. Damn. Thought I was going to jail, but I see the point-I was there for a restraining order to emergency stop visitation-seems to me if I was in the mood to puree him, perhaps would have done so anywhere but the courthouse... but just my point of view!

Mr heywood- argee completely I was flying the day the lighter ban took effect-how nuts-Like I'm going to light the $50.00 clogs I just bought ? Oh Please! But really you must remember the pedicure now as well...