GreaseSpot Cafe

Money

God first

The Book of Money

Here I sat to teach you about a very old book “The Book of Money”. Have you ever heard of this old book before my friends? Its was first wrote in the hearts of men of old.

This book was wrote by God before the birth was his dear son but things have change but only what is used for money. Whether money be paper, gold, people, food, or whatever man may use.

One of the basic truths about money is that it will lose its value from time to time no matter what backs it up. Just like food goes bad by rotting in time and loses its value so does all forms of money.

Here in the USA money has done good for many years but it will lose its value in due time. Now the odds of when seem to show that the time is coming but even more God tells us that money will fail.

Gen 47:16 And Joseph said, Give your cattle; and I will give you for your cattle, if money fail.

1 Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:....

All things of this world fail but God and his son are not of this world and neither is the gift of holy spirit within you my dear friends. This book as been wrote in dreams, and every language under heaven.

Money will fail as they will be wars from time to time as there will be times that money will rise and other times it will fall. Money has been around from the time man put value on earthly things and it will be here until the next earth comes.

Now the man of God has money but just because he or she needs the things of the flesh but he will trust God for his or her fleshly needs when money fails. Now the day money will fail I do not know but what I do know is the down fall has began.

So I tell you put your trust in God and do as he directs you because money will fall as all flesh goes back to dirt. Now thank God that all spiritual life goes to live a long side of Christ and his father God.

That all I have read so far from the book of money because its not a long book since money has no spiritual value. Thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.