GreaseSpot Cafe

07-28-2005

God first

God so loved the world that he created it and fill it with life and then he gave his son to recreated the life that was lost by sin.

I write unto you because that what Christ call me to do. Nothing I write is my own words but the words given to me by the holy spirit within me.

O how it makes me sick to hear that many fleshly churches are puff up thinking they only have the truth but have they not read what Jesus the Christ once said to John about another Ministry.

Luke 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.

50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Yes I am against no earthly church but if any church is against me then they are against the Lord Jesus Christ who teaches and is willing to each all of us.

I count that what I learn by fleshly ways as nothing but I count that which I was taught from the spirit within me great riches. For I do not need riches on this earth but I need and want riches in heaven where God lives.

It not what I can do for you but what my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ can do for you. For I have no power of my own nor do I have any truth of my own but all the truth I share belongs to my God the father of Jesus Christ his son.

While I believe every word Jesus Christ teaches me and plant that truth within my heart to stray its still God’s word. This is what makes me grow and give fruit unto others.

Some may receive thirty fold of the love in my heart and others may receive more while its up to me to grow the fruit it up to others to receive it.

I am the tree that is planted with Christ in me growing fruits that others may eat but I am not the only tree in the woods. Some grow in good ground while others try to grow in a place were there is no living water, good ground, or light from above.

The only true seed is the seed of Christ, the only true water is the word of God, the only pure ground is the spirit of Christ in us, and the only true light is God who is pure light.

I write this to bless all that receive the love in my heart

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy