GreaseSpot Cafe

Quotes of the Way

year2027

God

Beloved Friends of the net

Quotes of the Way

God blessed your hearts my friends that talk about quotes of the Way that may be half true

1) Nothing but the word of God from Genesis to Revelation

a quote I heard many times from my mouth and other way believers when I was in the Way and after I got out

Nothing but the word of God is a true statement but when we add from Genesis to Revelation we limit God’s word to these books only

While speaking tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy, revelation and other things are taught to be the word of God our quote leaves them out

2) 98% (whatever number you use) of the bible interpretation itself where its written

The bible is not a person so it can not interpretation itself

It must be the spirit of Christ in you that gives you the understanding of interpretation of the words

words are just labels and its men that give them their labels and this labels change from time to time

the true interpretation only comes by the spirit within you showing you the picture the writer saw or within his or her spirit

This is not all clear to me but what is clear is that understanding only comes by the spirit of Christ teaching us one on one and all other interpretations are what the unbeliever see’s making the real truth out of their reach

3) Who it is wrote too (the bible books)

Look all the words of God are wrote to us Yes one can say Old Testament is for our learning

But is it still to us as for what we need to hear to believe and have seed planted in us

Before seed can implant the seed of Christ in us it must be upon us like the Old Testament people until hear enough to believe making faith within us the seed of Christ

Yes all scriptures of Old Testament are for our learning until we are born again when we walk into the New Testament

Look at it this way

Old Testament words of God for the people of Old Testament times was wrote to them to get them looking forward to the day they could enter into the Christ

Old Testament words of God for the people of New Testament times was wrote to us to get us looking back to were we came from until the day we enter into the Christ

New Testament words of God for the people of Old Testament times was wrote to them as a fulfillment of what they have enter in Christ

New Testament words of God for the people of New Testament times was wrote to us as a helping hand to help us walk in Christ

The words of God not yet spoken will be to the Old and New Testament children of God one on one as he is so will we and them be with Christ

This is all I know to write

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy