GreaseSpot Cafe

08-30-2005

God first and last

Here I sat praying for my friends all over the world wide web. I ask God that you all have good health and a special blessing from God each and every day you are here on this old earth.

I do this in the name of Jesus Christ the first to go to heaven and last to closed the door after we all are in heaven forever. Yes it will be Jesus Christ that will lead each and every one of God’s children to the great house of God.

But now Jesus Christ is setting up our rooms with the things that will bless us the most. I can not tell you of the great detail you will find in your room but I do know it will bless you.

Now its time that we get ready for this day by growing more in more in the spirit of Christ in us yes the holy spirit. Yes Jesus Christ said come as a child but we need to grow too.

For the baby in the mother womb grows from a seed to one month and until nine months when the child is born into a differ kind of life. We grow from the seed of Christ as a seed in the womb of God to one spiritual month to nine spiritual months unto we are born into differ kind of life.

Today we are flesh and bone but one day we will be light and truth as God and Jesus Christ is now. Adam was created with a spiritual image but due to sin that image die leaving him to live in the flesh and bone form until death of his flesh.

Jesus Christ came to heal that dead spirit of Adam right up to us. For you were born with a spirit but one of death and darkness until you let Jesus Christ into your life as seed of holy spirit making your spirit live in the womb of God to be made alive.

Like as the child in the mother womb that lives no longer in the mother with mother taking care of the child every needs was born to live along side of the mother to grow like the mother and the father of flesh and bone.

You are living spiritual in the womb of God with God taking care of all your spiritual needs and even you flesh and bone needs but one day you will be born to live along side of God in the form of a god .

But like the mother is greater and to lead the child so is God greater and God will lead you in your spiritual form. We may become like God but God is God making him greater then we will ever be.

Now I will end but I look for the day Christ will return for us and we can be born into a Godly form but less than God the creator.

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy