GreaseSpot Cafe

The things that get Destroyed

year2027

God first and last

The things that get Destroyed

Beloved All

God bless you all

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Death of the body but lets talk about when the body is completely dead.

At your last breath it not your body that has died but your soul that is dead but when is the body dead when it has completely turn back to dust.

So there are three kinds of deaths.

The first is the death of your spirit which dies at birth but Christ came to make it alive again.

The second death is your soul the breath or blood live you live no more food for your body.

The third death is your body of flesh and bone This death takes a long time unless you are burn by fire or something like that. Even after the soul been dead for many years the hair still alive eating itself until it turns to dust.

Ok lets look more

read these verses because they are a build up to things that got destroyed

1Cor 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

(There is one crown of the flesh another of the spirit)

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

(We fight not as a worldly men but as a spiritual man the spiritual war)

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

( A castaway or a person unsaved)

10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

( All were under the spiritual cloud of God Holy Spirit )

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

(All were baptized unto Moses in the cloud or the fire of Holy Spirit over them and in the sea the baptize of water )

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

(They all reach for the first coming of Christ with believing and trust)

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

(They turn from truth to a lie )

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

(These are examples for us to learn by)

1 Cor 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

( Just like Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, did in Acts 5:9)

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

(Yes our ensamples so we could understand)

Some will be destroy as ensamples as they have in the past like the above verses tell us

2 Pet 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

2 Pet 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

These people who used a the bible wrong to gain worldly things without understanding or spiritual understanding will be destroy

There more lets look

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

A matter that you can count on or what happen in the flesh will happen spiritually

Lets look more

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Rev 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

The third sign of the end or the Third Message of the end from God

Look this is a big one and its coming and it will just look like a natural event to some

But lets look into when death is destroyed

1 Cor 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Ok for death to be destroy there must be not one left to die of the soul, body, or spirit

All that will be changed has been changed or we have been changed to immortality or incorruption,

No more to die spiritual

All souls are dead and all bodies have return to their first state dust but not just this all kinds of growth life are return to what they were before they were created

only things left that can not die and then and only then can you have death destroyed

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

hi Roy

i always enjoy doodling in your sand with you, friend

something to think about...i wonder...have you ever considered how your (and anyone's) scriptural toy models might not only potentially apply to the collective outer world, but apply equally (in a parallel sense) to each and every individual as well? and then also able to be applied to both the inner and outer views of both individual and collective?

i think they can be. which is a highly useful but more or less neutral mindset, and already always available (though it might take a bit of practice to get one's footing). because it allows us a basic four primary perspectives with which to view things in general. even as it pertains to the mysteries and metaphors and patterns of old scriptures and wisdom traditions. A more aperspectival cardinal orientation, if you will, marked by the number four in myth and metaphor.

maybe take into account how "above and below the firmament" of Genesis has been described as that primary wall between inner and outer perspectives (rather than a planetary earth versus outer space thing)

and how Christ seemed to speak of an actual unity (in body and soul and spirit) about as much as he spoke of a sense of God-given precious individual freedom and responsibility (also, in body and soul and spirit)

and how that rainbowish template/logos of Christ might not only be the template of wholeness for individual body, soul and spirit...but could also be the same rainbowish template/logos for our collective wholeness as well (as a greater template, being massively made up of ALL those individual Christs within, so that it also grows through the very same stages, only much much slower over anthropological time)

also, how some traditions may describe the same division of body soul spirit in other words, but further describe them as sheaths within sheaths within sheathes we must learn to shed (like putting off old garments) and renew (putting on new garments)

i also think of this in terms of spiritual birth (like "shedding" of the womb, or placenta) or spiritual circumcision, or any layers of things in life meant to be destroyed so we can be reborn into something new (which is the nature of Christ as offspring...newness)

and then add, how this unfolding might happen both above and below "the firmament," and in each of our individual lives, in the same manner as it does in the overall one body of Christ

- individual physical body in outer world

- individual soul/spirit in inner world

- collective inner soul/spirit world

- collective physical world

of course, of all of them, it seems the inner world is the most overlooked, especially the nature and reality of a subtler collective interior. I mean, if this place "exists," can you imagine what it might look like? Like a glittering organic temple of many many many pillars and mansions, or some such thing. Historically, it seems that quite a few monastic types have described actually seeing such a vast place. They use different language, but the "drawings" are the same. And often times it hangs from above (being the opposite of earth, which grows upward from below), which is akin to that new Jerusalem John finally saw in the end of the book of rev

icon_cool.gif

anyway, and i know its quite a complex structure to visualize

but i thought you might appreciate it

maybe chew slowly, i guess

doodle it out in the sand a bit

see if you recognize anything familiar

God first and last

Beloved Todd

God bless your outer heart and inner heart

Yes at times I think about the many layers of truth there is but have to got a clear enought picture in my head or heart to share yet

now I love your writting on these boards because you seem to get me to think and learn

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy