GreaseSpot Cafe

The Body of stars, planets, and moons

year2027

God first and last

The Body of stars, planets, and moons

Beloved all

God bless you all

Look at the our bodies and how we are taught to look at the many members of our body

1 Cor 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Ok you have learn that our body is made up of many parts but I tell you so is the body of heaven and earth

There to name a few parts there are stars that there light shines from one part of the heavenly body to another like our blood flows turn our body

Look at out earth when it suffers due to our miss use the whole body of heaven and earth suffer and if the noon is honoured all the members rejoice with it.

Now I see a many folds of the heaven and earth or many views.

How it was before sin and death came into the heaven and earth body by dust which was what Adam was made of. Yes Adam did not just sin in the flesh but in the very dust he was made from.

How it became after sin. Alone with the many stages of life of the Heaven earth lived as a baby, child, young teen, adult, and old age which we now see.

Just had to share this been thinking about it for days

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy