GreaseSpot Cafe

Jeff Ludwig 9th/10th Corps

J0nny Ling0

Does anyone know anything about Jeff's where and whatabouts? He was my WOW "cousin" (from the other family), and he was/is the greatest. He played guitar very well and had some very very nice songs that he played and wrote. He also was in a band in the Ninth Corps called "Daystar" I think. It was short lived, but they were very good. He was from Kokomo, Indianna...

Anybody know anything?

• 2 weeks later...

I think Jeff is back in Indiana. He lived with me in CA in 77-78 before he went in the corps. He emailed me about 6 months ago and said he was in Indiana (can't remember the city). I emailed him back and never heard back from him. He was using someones email account so I just figured he never got my email. Yes, I remembered his guitar playing. He loved his music almost more than God (but not quite) I hope he sees this and responds. He was a nice guy. A fun part of my past. Jewel

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jonny, I just today read your PT to me. No I am not the one you are thinking of. I would have responded by PT but I am not very computer literate. When Jeff lived with me it was in Reseda, CA with Ken Calkins. I hope I spelled his name correct. His mom's name was Margo and Ken lived with me for his senior year in Reseda and Jeff lived with us. It has been so long ago I have forgotten so many of the people who were not in my Branch at the time. I haven't been on GS for sometime and that is why it took me so long to respond. God Bless, Jewel