GreaseSpot Cafe

Two dirty words

year2027

God the Father First

Two Dirty Words

Beloved my dear friends

God loves you all

“Two Dirty Words”

What a subject to talk about but its true this two words can get you into trouble if you say they are just words that are not even in the bible.

1. Trinity

2. Rapture

There a lot of people who used both words to proved their point but what is the truth. Lets look at the main verse used to prove each.

The Trinity

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Now there is a fight whether to believe in trinity or not a named given to these verses

Are the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit are they one or do they agree as one?

Are the Spirit, the water, and the blood do they agree as one or are they one?

The Father is God the Creator

The Word is God and all so Jesus Christ but who word is Jesus Christ speaking if he all ways does the Father will

The Holy Spirit is God but Jesus Christ is all so known as the holy spirit the gift

We know all three agree as one but are they really one I leave the answer up to each person

Plus the matter is small next to loving God first and loving each other second

Now lets move on

The Rapture

There a lot of people who used both words to proved their point but what is the truth. Lets look at the main verse used to prove each.

1 Th 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Yes some call this the Rapture and some say it will be the day of Judgment

Now I do not like using either of these fancy words

So the dead in Christ will rise first but who are the dead in Christ?

If we were made alive by believing in Christ that not us even if we have died in the flesh

The dead in Christ would be all the children of God that died before they could be made alive by Christ wining over death

So who are the Alive in Christ ?

All the believers that have received the holy spirit the gift of Christ in them the Christ in us

This could not happen until Christ won over death

With the Trump of God what is this?

The day the dead in Christ will or have raised first

The bible talks about the dead risen after Christ died and rose

So I just leave this here

Now the Alive in Christ

“Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air”

The same time no after the dead in Christ have rose first how long after its does not say

But there other books talk about it happen fast but does that mean both dead and alive rise the same time?

I will not say.

This is the place I will leave it because I do not want to fight over small things but I would love to hear what others might say without fighting.

Thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy