GreaseSpot Cafe

Tom & Barbara Lally

justwannabeme

As I recall I was working for a well known real estate company in Redmond, Wash.

I was an admin there in 2006 and my Managing Broker was being interviewed by phone by the Real Estate Association in Wash state and Barb Lally was the one doing the interviewing. She identified herself and I said " hey I am a blast from your past!"

I identified myself and she vaguely remembered me but did not want to or even in the future have any more conversation with me...she was very uneasy to think she had been identified from an EX-wayfer.

• 5 weeks later...
As I recall I was working for a well known real estate company in Redmond, Wash.

I was an admin there in 2006 and my Managing Broker was being interviewed by phone by the Real Estate Association in Wash state and Barb Lally was the one doing the interviewing. She identified herself and I said " hey I am a blast from your past!"

I identified myself and she vaguely remembered me but did not want to or even in the future have any more conversation with me...she was very uneasy to think she had been identified from an EX-wayfer.

I tend to think she sounds paranoid myself. I agree with everyone else. Her and Tom should be big enough to apologize for any harm they may have caused. Why heck, when Barb was known as Barb Gray, she worked under J.L., who himself was big enough to apologize and ask for forgiveness. She should have taken a cue from him. Who knows? I might even be big enough to forgive her myself since I was twice under her leadership.

Chuck