GreaseSpot Cafe

What are the two great loves?

God first in my life

What is true Love of God and Love of your neighbor

Here I sat Roy William Perry III a man of flesh and bone with the seed of Christ in him written unto you the children of this age and day.

What are the laws of the great two commandments of Love.

Matt 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

If we Love God with all our heart, soul, and mind we are doing our best to put everything second to God and we know when other things come first.

Take me I eat too must and let me tell you I know this is sin because God set up the body to need a etc amount of food and the kind of food it needs at any given time. Just like with a person with sugar sickness who can not eat sugar most of the time still knows when their body needs sugar.

I tell you there are warning signs to every sin known to us or not known to us for the spirit knows what it needs to grow to be a good spirit and its also knows what makes it a bad spirit.

Now I must say a good spirit or image is the person who shines as a brother or sister of Christ but a bad spirit or image is one that shines as a image of the devil which is animal image or fleshly image.

For I tell you man was in the beginning created in the image or spiritual view of God which was gave away to receive the image of animal or flesh but thanks to God that he send his son to come and recreated the spiritual view or image of God back in mankind from Adam up.

While animals were created in the image of themself or flesh having a body and a soul but only a fleshly view or image.

While mankind begin with the greatest of all images or views they gave it up for a lesser one but Christ healed or recreated that image because he was born from seed of God giving him the image of God the very thing Adam lost Christ gave us back.

This gift was given to all men but all mankind has free will to either let God’s image shine in them a gift from Christ or let the animal image of fleshly shine.

Either shine as greater lights that will never burn out or lesser lights that will burn out in due time. While this is just a small picture of the truth of what it is the Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind let me try to help a litter more.

The heart is either the good soil that the seed of Christ is planted in which gives us our new image of God or its just a fleshly soil that must go back to dust while God’s image goes back to God.

The soul is either the life of Flesh or the life of spirit in you. Flesh life is in the blood of the fleshly body that gives it animal life or flesh life while the life of the spirit is in the blood of Jesus the Christ.

The mind is either receiving knowledge from the world which is fleshly knowledge making it only a fleshly knowledge or its receiving knowledge from above either God or his son the Christ which are true knowledge while one can make miss takes the other can not.

But what is it the love your neighbor which is easy if you feel done wrong if its done to you do not do it to your neighbor .

You see your hearts knows what right and wrong and every time you sin you know its wrong . For the battle is fleshly image against spiritual image . What you flesh wants to do out of natural desires against what your spirit wants you to do out righteous truth.

Right against wrong or truth against lie. For the flesh can either do right or wrong but the spirit can only do right. So if you are doing wrong at any given second you fleshly image is leading you but if you are doing right your spiritual image is leading you.

For God did not created us to be lead like a animal but to be greater because we can be lead by the spirit. I can only hope this helps because it hard for me to put it in words.

Thanks with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy