GreaseSpot Cafe

Hey lets talk about Images

God first

Hey lets talk about Images

Beloved friend that God loves

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

We believe the Sun, stars, and moon divide time in seasons, days, and years and I do too

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And these above give fleshly light but what about the verses below

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

God spoke what we call the Sun, stars, and moon into being but here he is making two great lights and he tells us he made the stars too

So are the great lights just teaching us about the two kinds of images or are they the Sun, moon, and stars

First the Sun is just a star but it’s the center star but still a star and the moon is not true light or is it

What is the true great light? No more or no less than God Himself but what is the lesser light an reflection of a greater light because all things have a image with is seen by a light lighting it up

you see the moon is just lighted up by the sun and the sun is a true fleshly light

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Who rules over day no more than less than God but who rules over night false light A light that shines because of another

Look Adam was created in the image of God but not like or he had a spiritual reflection or image but God is the true light until

Jesus the Christ came and became a light unto his self alone side of God

So was the first Adam light I do not think so but he had the ability to become a true Light but he pick a fleshly image or reflection like all other things had

You Adam had a choice to become light or darkness but because of God love God let him live with a reflection of God’s image as long as he stray under God’s shower of Light

but here came Jesus the Christ who was born seed of God and became a light like God and Love us enough to recreated a image in us of Jesus the Christ giving us the right to become a light like himself and his father God

You see all have become like Adam with a choice to let our fleshly image shine or our seed of Christ shine

You see the sin that can not be forgiven is the sin to turn your back on the seed in you by not letting it shine within your heart no true love

Now do not get me wrong so walk by spirit but just do not understand or you could say they walk by love but other walk by hate and Me, me only way

I hope this will help you understand more about lights I believe Genesis is teaching us about

But here more about lights for fun

Which way does the Sun shine if you are standing on the Sun?

I believe the Sun and all Fleshly lights only shine up

but I believe true light shines up, down, into itself, and any other way it can shine

Look flesh goes in one direction at a time but God can go all four or if there more at the sane time

Plus we have a fleshly law what goes up comes down but with God this is not true because God is greater than any fleshly law

with God what goes out comes back in and what goes up does not all ways come back up it can do many things

just a little thinking I been doing

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy