GreaseSpot Cafe

The second death

year2027

God first

Beloved Friends

God loves you my friends

The second death

I wrote this to share how I see the ones going to hell or the second death but first one must see that all things at death go back to what they were before

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Mankind was made of dust or created from dust

Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

If man came from dust and if when he dies without hope he goes back to dust then what happens to dust

Adam and Eve had no sure way of getting save but only a promise that God would make a way Otherwise Christ was coming to be the hope or the way from dust going back to what it was before

But lets look more

Josh 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

God seems to be everywhere

I seen other verses but I can not find then real fast but I recall God is everywhere as Christ is in all believers at the same time

If God is everywhere then God must be everything too or at least that is how I see it

So if everything came from God in the beginning it must changed into a spiritual form or go back to God were it came from

1 Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

And the end Jesus the Christ will destroy death last So all things dying must either go back to what they were before creation or change to a form that can not die

1 Cor 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

But lets move on to the verses you ask about

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The last changed to be saved or not were we begin

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

God is know as fire

Deu 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Now there are many many other verses even more clear than this one

All that were not saved either by having Christ in them or by good works they did (having a pure heart) were cast into a lake of fire the second death (going back to that which what they die to in the first death dust) and then back to that which they were before creation because death is done right after this because Christ destroys it

So to me the lake of fire is un-creation or whatever God made all things not in the book from

This is some of what I see hope it helps

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy