GreaseSpot Cafe

milk batter

coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

CoolChef,

Thanks so much for the new batter mix. Beer has always been a favorite for batter here with my family and friends. I will switch the from beer to milk one night and surprise them. Will let you know how it goes.

I get the Curry from Carrs Health Food and Specialty Spices ..... section of Market. I have to order to be able to purchase anything more than a few ounces of it. I ordered a pound and it is due in on the 27th or 28th. Lasts quite awhile for curry goes far. I have about an ounce left now.

They have several different curry spices, this one just happens to be my favorite. It is actually orange in color instead of yellow. The other curry seasonings they have are nice but this one is the BOMB.

This Carrs is the only one who has this particular curry in our state it is in Wasilla and I drive in about 30 miles or so and do my shopping and place my order in person. I can see if they take phone orders for you, but am willing to send you an ounce or two of the fresh for you to test yourself. I can send along info if they do take phone orders.

Thanks for the Batter recipe ........... I will email you and give you my info darling.

Digi