GreaseSpot Cafe

01-08-2006

God first

Beloved friends of the world wide web here I sat reaching up to my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ with the gift of Christ in us by the baptize of holy spirit from God the Holy Spirit the Giver of all things.

O what can I tell you of this new year that we are just beginning yes my God can tell you of all sadness coming and all happiness you will enjoy. But what would the value be?

So I build you up by telling you about the Love God and his son have for each and every one of you. If you love God and his son there no need to worry about the things coming because you will live after they are all gone and past.

But some will say how do they love a God that they can not see? I say just look around at all things you do see something had to created them and look at all the things are made of something had to created those things.

No matter what reason another gives they all ways begin with things but my God begin with nothing and created all things we know just to love all things.

Look your God love you so He created the things you were made from and then made, form, and created the first two people who all others came from.

This God loves you so must he lets you decide whether to return his love back to Him or not. For me I return God love back by loving God and his son and all other people here on this earth whether they love me back or not. I love you my friend.

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy