GreaseSpot Cafe

Prophecy of year2027 the year 2003 AD

year2027

God first

Prophecy of year2027 the year 2003

Chapter 1

wrote 12-09-2003

God first

1. I God write unto you with much love and truth my dear son of the most high God and brother of Jesus Christ.

2. For I tell you things that need to be taught to the children of this generation For the times are evil.

3. Be not afraid for my beloved son walks with you as you walk in this evil world and as you walk on my word of life.

4. For I God tell you of the coming wars in the next few years for they shall be some of the bloodiest wars of all times but it will get worse but you are my children and I watch over you.

5. They the wars will come out of the mid east it will be a time of must heart ache for moms will cry for their children but no comfort will come for war will go from war to war.

6. Evil will raise in all the lands of my people and it will not end until Christ comes back for my sons. For the time is set and be not afraid but watch and ask for you shall see great things come while you stand fast on my word.

7. For that is all for now my son.

Chapter 2

wrote 02-19-2003

God first

1. I write unto you my dear brother Fred asking God to bless you with this note of love. Asking God for every word to be the most loving and very truthful.

2. As I walk in truth it is brothers like you that hold me up from falling in times of fear. For the devils comes to stop my growth but its your love that gets me through the dark times.

3. Now I know it is the love God that gives you the words I need to hear. For it is God’s love that we give each other to recall us to truth and because of that love we have learn to love each other.

4. For look at you boldest, your love, your truth, your strength, and your healing words . For the Father is teaching you what to say as you walk alone life way.

5. You are a tall believer because you come to the Father as a baby. You have must love to teach in your life because you go to learn as a baby. And God has no ends to what he wants to teach you.

6. But the teaching will not be complete until you are know as you know. Now we known but we still have things to be taught by Christ.

7. At times I wish I could set at your fellowship and hear you teach with love but I need to be here for now. I would like to take a day and visit you soon and see all my dear friends because they are just six hours away and I can be back in the same day.

8. Now there are times by your love and boldest I feel you must have a gift ministry but I do not know one way or another. And I do not ask God because that is between you and God unless God tells you to tell me.

9. But like we say who am I but a man so how could I say this or that about another man of the most high God. For it is God who said’s this one or that one has a gift ministry because its by God’s will under the guide lines of Jesus Christ leadership.

10. For I like when you think out loud in the post in the last words I got from you were as sweet as sugar, as good for by body as meat, and like the juice of fruit of the spirit.

11. I do not know if God helps you with every word but what I do know that those words were full of love and strength to help me alone life spiritual walk.

Thank you very must

with love Roy

Chapter 3.

Wrote 02-22-2003

God first

1. I am your loving God that watches over you day and night. You are my beloved children whom I dearly love I gave the flesh life of my son so you could have a spirit life.

2.It is Christ in you the hope of glory and you owe your glory to my son Jesus the Christ. For it was his love for you and my will and love that made it all possible for you.

3.Jesus live a life of love on this earth over 2,000 years ago. So your life and death would not be in vain. And because of the life Jesus lived of love and because of the hate of others those evil ones kill him.

4. But he did not stay dead He rose the third day and took back all that the first Adam gave up and cause to die. This Jesus made it possible if you just ask for life after death.

5. This Jesus the Christ payed the full price and more which won you spiritual life that you needed to live a life of truth, grace, peace and love. For I tell you there is no greater love than that which was given unto you.

6. So you should love God and Jesus the Christ which is the least you can do. The things this Jesus did you can do and greater because he went to the father.

7. There is power in the name of Christ but you must use it with faith. For where there is no faith there is no power but where there is faith there is power. And this is a truth that goes back to the beginning of time.

8. Now all truths are from above and all love starts in heaven and then it must go back to heaven. For if love does not return to heaven than love is void.

9. All love that comes down needs to go back up. There is nothing that comes down and lives forever that will not go back up.

10. For God loves you and you need to love him back.

Chapter 4

wrote 06-17-2003

God first

1. God bless your hearts my dear friends here I sat to write

about who is God to me? I write this so you can see my heart of love toward God.

2. Who is God?

3. God is my heavenly father, God is the creator of all things, the father of Jesus Christ, the one who love me first and this is just the basic parts of God within my life.

4. Now there are many names for God but names are just differ ways of understand the goodness of God. Now its not by what name you call him but by the love you share with him.

5. God is the one who holds me close when I am afraid of the pains of everyday life. God is the one who takes care of my every need of the flesh and even more of the spiritual needs.

6. He has send his son to die for me and I see this great gift of the life of Jesus as a very unpayable gift to me on a personal lever. I have a very personal friendship with my God.

7. I know he loves me and I am just beginning to see how deep his love is for me. It is a greater love than a earthly father can show to his son because it in the spiritual realm.

8. But the love of a father for his son or daughter added to the love of a mother to her son or daughter of the flesh is as close as you can come. You see God loves us like a spiritual father and like a spiritual mother all roll into one great love.

9. Words will never tell of the greatest of this love or words can never tell you how its makes me feel to know he loves me so much words can never explain.

10. So I love him back as I can only hope others do too and that is why I share my heart of love with others so others can feel love inside as I do from God too.

11. But what does love of God mean to you?

With love and an holy kiss Roy

chapter 5

wrote 06-17-2003

God first

1. I Roy William Perry III write unto you 60 Minutes to let you know that God is watching you for some of you are out there to get the news out with love but others do not care whether there report is true just how mush money it brings in.

2. I tell you for the world is getting more evil there will be more news than can person can report in 24 hours happening each day in next few years.

3. For the time of the end is coming when the Christ will come back in the clouds. Before its too late turn to God or all will be lost for you.

Chapter 6

wrote 06-17-2003

God First

1. I Roy William Perry III write unto the churches of the 700 Club with all love from me, God the Almighty, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2. For my God knows of your good deeds and how you teach his word by TV and word of mouth with love for him.

3. But I tell you to watch and be ready for the days are evil. Be there careful of them that love money more than God. For they have set up themself as part of your church.

4. For they say they love God but they do not. They love the god of money and they spend there days looking for ways to use you to sell their books, others things that should be giving out freely.

5. For I God would of sent them more than enough money to cover all cost and to take of their needs but since they used God’s name to sell their works I have turn away from them.

6. I tell you watch and find out those workers of evil and cast them out of your church. For the time of my son return is coming in less than thirty years.

7. In these next few years there will be more evil than the time before the flood but watch for my son for he will come before the eye of the evil is here.

8. For after Christ has come in the clouds there will be a short time of peace but after that the anti Christ shall rule the earth and the war of all wars will come.

9. I tell you this not so you fear it but so you tell the children to watch for that day so it does not come on them as a thief in the night.

10. My God the God of Abraham bless you with pure love by God’s son Jesus Christ.

Chapter 7

wrote 06-17-2003

God first

The parable of the Baker and the bread.

1. There was a free man standing in the street shouting take this plate and take it to the Baker and he will give you bread to eat.

2. Two man heard the free man saying take this plate to the Baker and he will give you bread, so each man took a plate each plate was in a Zip lock bag.

3. The two man went into the Baker’s house and out came the Baker’s son and gave each man a spoon in a zip lock bag.

4. Then out came the Baker and gave each men a slice of bread in a zip lock bag.

5. The first man lays his plate and spoon on the table and opens the zip lock bag and takes out his slice of bread and begins to eat it like a wild men.

6. As he eats the slice of bread crumbs fall to the floor and at last the slice is gone. He turns to the Baker and ask for another slice but the Baker tells him every one gets the same measure one slice and no more.

7. Now the second man seats at the table taking his plate out of zip lock bag and places it on the table. Then he takes his spoon out of the zip lock bag and sets it beside the plate.

8. He then opens the zip lock bag that has his slice of bread moving it with care unto his plate. Now he takes his spoon with great care and eats a small part of the slice of bread without the lost of the smallest crumb but only eating only what he needs for today.

9. He puts everything back into the right zip lock bag saving it until he needs it again. Do you understand the parable?

10. The free man = believer holding forth God’s word

shouting take this plate = hearing the word of God

11. bread to eat = the bread of life

Two man = man of the world who may hear

12. Baker = God

in Zip lock bag = the care and love put into giving

13. Baker’s house = the house of God (place to find God)

Baker’s son = the son of God

14. the spoon = eat as a child or come as a child

slice of bread = the word of God

15. first man = the foolish believer

crumbs fall to the floor = that part the thief stole away from the men

16. eat it like a wild men = like a men of the flesh putting aside the way it was set up to be ate

17. lays his plate and spoon on the table = putting aside the tools of understanding

table = the place to come and be feed

18. same measure slice = faith

second man = the wise man

19. places it on the table and sets it beside the plate = using each tool the way they were meant to be used

20. moving it with care = with great love

eats and small part of the slice of bread = taking no more than he can understand at this time

21. without the lost of the smallest crumb = holding forth with great value

eating only what he needs for today = talking it in has he can understand it

22. everything back into the right zip lock bag saving it until he needs it again = until he needs more because he has came to a full understand of what was ate

with love and an holy kiss Roy

Chapter 8

wrote 06-17-2003

God first

1. I Roy William Perry III write unto you Dateline to let you know that God is watching you for some of you are out there to get the news out with love but others do not care whether there report is true just how mush money it brings in.

2. I tell you for the world is getting more evil there will more news than one can report in 24 hours happening each day in the next few years. 3.For the time of the end is coming when the Christ will come back in the clouds. Before its too late turn to God or all will be lost for you.

Chapter 9.

Wrote 06-17-2003

God first

Hi Chris Gear

1. My name is Roy William Perry III and I am written you to ask you what are you doing for God these days. Now I heard things about you but I try not to believe anything unless I know it to be true or God tells me than it must be true

2. I hear that you sale a class as the Way did and you do it for money . Is this true and if so why and what is the price and how do you line it up with God’s word to sale the word of God. For to sale the word of God is not right as far for what I understand.

3. Now I have been out of the Way since about 1992 and I can never gone back nor would I ever go back or would I ever want too.

4. I wrote this with love and to know if you stand with me or against me because I stand for truth no matter who likes it or not . To me we are to walk in love with all boldness and truth . We are to trust God for our needs and not sale the word of God.

5. So I have ask hiding nothing with all love and truth

with love Roy

Chapter 10

wrote 06-17-2003

God first and foremost

The Heart of a believer .

1. I have been sitting here talking about a sin I did today that to me was big. Now the sin I did is not important but what is that I am sorry I did it. Even when I hear God tell me its ok he has forgiving me it still comes to my mind right now.

2. This sin only seen to hurt my heart but if it had not hurt my heart I would not have ask for forgiveness what kind of believer would I be if had not ask? Now I try not too sin but they come and not just one a day. Maybe I am too hard on myself but how can I claim to be a believer if I am not aware of the sins I do each day.

3. What is a sin in my little mind let me name some of them I eat to must and am over 280 pounds but why is this a sin at times in my life today and past I have ate more than my body needs putting food above God. Now I will not over come this sin any time soon because it has become a habit and habits are hard to break.

4. Now my God and his son know that I am a person of flesh and bone and that the world teaches its ok to be fat which its ok to be fat but its not ok to put food above God or the want of food, TV, sex, or what ever your hang up is.

5. We all have them and God understands that this old world is getting more evil each day and night. But lets get back to the heart of the believer. We are the ones that believe God’s teachings and feel on his love each day of our lives.

6. The believer teaches his or her children what they believe is right and what is wrong. But if our children has a problem with something like eating too must we do not get mad but we just love them more as God does us. For we know the world pushes some sins making it near to impossible to overcome some.

7. But with time and prayer they can be overcome. Now I think that God gives more room for some sins because of the times we live in and God is not a respecter of sins but what cause the sin. Was it done not knowing it was a sin were the weight of the world teaches it ok making hard for the sinner to overcome.

8. Now we are too Love all people even the evil ones but when are we to fight the evil. When they come at us we are too turn the other cheek but when they come at our children being our family that are not able the handle the attack we are to fight for the sakes of the weak with a pure heart.

9. Yes there is a time to fight but only for the sakes of the weak. Now if our government fights in a war we are too support the fighting men and women with love and prays that the war is over soon and they come back home safe. But our prays do not stop there they go out to the people our government is fighting with love for the innocent on both sides of the war.

10. The believer does not judge another person on earth but leaves all judgement up to God who will judge all in due time. Whether they believe the same as we do or not but our job is too love them no matter what they believe. Now if we walk in this love they may ask us about our beliefs in due time.

11. Do not tell a man he is wrong unless you first loved him as a brother but after you have been a brother to him then you may tell him why you do not believe that is right and you may ask him not to do it around you unless the thing he or she is doing hurts a child then you are too stop him or her from doing that thing were children may be.

12. You can still love a bad person even if he a danger to love ones by pointing him to a place for help were there are no weak love one there that he or she can hurt. Its not wrong to put your children above the evil ones because God has before by sending help to the Israelites in many ways like weather, angels or however he may send help in a hour of need.

13. How do we know when a person is bad or good by asking God if we do not feel right about someone we met in life. Because some look bad but have a heart of gold while others look good and have a dark black heart. For it’s the heart of men that makes him or her good or bad and its God that reads the hearts of men and women.

14. I wrote this which hopes others can help build up more what the heart of a believer is. Now God by way of Christ may of help me write most of this but you can add too it because God is working in you too my friends.

15. With love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Chapter 11

wrote 12-09-2003

God First

1. I God write unto you with much love and truth my dear son of the most high God and brother of Jesus Christ.

2. For I tell you things that need to be taught to the children of this generation. For the times are evil.

3. Be not afraid for my son walks with you as you walk and as you walk on my word of life.

4. For I God tell you of the coming wars in the next few years for they shall be some of the bloodiest wars of all times but it will get worse but you are my children and I watch over you.

5. They the wars will come out of the mid east it will be a time of must heart ache for moms will cry for their children but no comfort will come for war will go from to war to war.

6. Evil will raise in all the lands of my people and it will not end until Christ comes back for my sons. For the time is set and be not afraid but watch and ask for you shall see great things come while you stand fast on my word.

7. For that is it for now my son.

Chapter 12

wrote 12-11-2003

God first

1. Grace be unto you from God my dear children of light. For you walk in the light and not the darkness stand tall and bold.

2. For I tell you things that will shortly come to past. These things must come before your brother Christ can come back to get you out of this evil world.

3. There will be wars after wars and they will come from the mid east like I have told you before. But be you not afraid because I God take care of you each day of your life.

4. Go to the heart of your spirit for what to do in these evil times. For the heart of Christ in you and will tell your heart what to do to be safe.

5. Things will fall from the sky but it is not the wormwood that Revelations talks about nor is it man made. For the devil is going to try to stone the just ones.

6. But God will take care of us of god’s just children. But the evil churches will rise up saying they are the just because the rocks did not destroy their churches that use the young children in the word.

7. For they will say God has spare them but God did not spare them because God did not send the attack for the devil did. The devil knew he could use them.

8. That which is right in the sight of man will grow to any thing that makes man money. But their day will come. And after the return of Christ things will grow in evil by one hundred times one hundred.

9. Trees will die for no reason in the south but not all Trees will bear no fruit in their season. The green of the world will fall out of season but not die.

10. The summer will be cold and the winter will be hot the leaves will fall in the spring and grow in the fall.

11. After all of these things come to past and it looks like every thing it returning back to normal. It will be the year of the eye of the storm of evil. For than will Christ come back in the clouds.

12. For that will be the great day we all have watch for and after we have left this earth the devil will do unto them who remain has he see best until that day of judgement.

13. I tell you this not so you be afraid but so you be ready for that day and so you can help has many as will hear the truth.

14. For my love grows for you to see you face to face but that day will come.

Chapter 13

wrote 12-12-2003

God first

1. I write unto my dear son with all boldest and love for I am your God be not afraid to share your heart with others. For there are many out there to help.

2. As I sat watching you trying to be more like my dear son it enlightens my life. For your heart is of love. For there is must pain in there that we must get out of your heart.

3. The heart is the center of all of your inner being. For its what makes you who you are. Now your heart has been used. It has been hurt but I tell you that you are not the first and I am holding you in my harms.

4. I give you the milk of the word and I have begin you on whole food but you must learn to stand tall on my word with no fear. For the world will look down on you. For the job I have set ahead of you will be a long and hard trip.

5. But I tell you that you that you can do it. For I walk with you and for every step you take Christ takes a step with you. For he is your brother and he will fight your fights if you learn to ask him before you speak.

6. For the mouth is used to must speaking but I tell you the pen is stronger than the tongue. For the tongue once spoken it can be to late but the pen can be rewrote over and over before its sent out into the world.

7. Now its is the last times like I have told you before and they are many praying for you each day of your life and you need to learn to listen to others that are out there to help you.

8. For I have set in your path all the help you will need to finish the work. I have set in front of you to do. For I call you for this work and I call no other for this job.

9. For I have jobs set out for all my children if they just rise up and receive the task. For you know I have set a job for you and you know what your job is.

10. So I say rise up and do it yes many will call you a fool but have they not done before for the right reason and have they not done it before for the wrong reason too.

11. You see what others may say or think is nothing new in your life. That is why you can do this job and its not set in front of you to hurt you its set there to bless you and to have this needed job done.

12. For if it could of been done by another they would be doing it. But I tell you that others are doing jobs a lot like the one I have for you. Yes they have fears too, some are slow to act like you but they will act.

13. Now my son is with you and there is no stronger than him. For you are face to face with him now. Your eyes are open but not all the way. For the day they are all the way open you will see him walk with you.

14. Now I tell you to rest now and we will talk again soon my dear son Roy

Chapter 14

wrote 12-14-2003

God first

1. I write unto you the children of the most high God with pure love and not just I write but God himself writes along side me with his beloved son Jesus Christ the first to rise from the dead.

2.I write unto you sending all love and truth unto you with a pure heart. I tell you to walk in God’s love, to love one another as I God have love you and to stand against the wiles of the devil.

3.Stand against the ones who would use you by my word for personal gain. For I tell you my word is freely given and shall be freely receive. For he that puts a price on my words is a fool, for what he sowed so shall he reap.

4. For he may be using my words in hope of reaping money but what he will reap is earthly riches while you reap heavenly riches.

5. That which reaps earthly he is worldly but he who reaps heavenly, will have both because God will give unto him of a pure heart. So I tell you plant seeds in the heaven and you will have riches on earth and in heaven.

6. You say how can I plant seeds in heaven while I live on this earth I tell you by living God’s word and telling others about him by this you are planting seeds in heaven.

7. I tell you where your heart is. Is where you will live evermore. For if your heart is in the God’s love and truth you will live with him but if your heart is into worldly things you will live with the devil for evermore.

8. For I tell you things of love because I do love you and Jesus Christ does walk with you each day of your life. For he is there to hold your hand in the bad times and in the good times.

9. For he is your brother and God is your God so I tell you walk with them and be bold in all things with love. For the whole power of God is on your side.

10. Now the days are evil and God has many jobs and each of you have your place in the body of Christ. So lets learn to walk in that spiritual body as a whole body.

11. For you may be the head and I may be the foot but we are all needed to get the jobs done. For we must get things ready for the coming back of our Savior Christ for we are the saints of God the brothers of Christ.

12. What do you say we do . Do we sleep no we watch for the coming and we hold out our harms to the blind in truth giving them a change to hear the truth which will open their eyes if they so believe the truth.

13. For we are the voice that is calling them into the body of Christ. We are the hands that point the way to Christ. Christ has the door open for many but few will come.

14. We are the sons of the most high God. We are the brothers of Christ. We are the royal blood of heaven. We are the ones who will live for evermore.

15. Walk on these truths and love each other for your Father in heaven has loved you when you were unlovable but now you are lovable because now you have Christ in you.

16. I tell you these things to bless your heart and to get you to think about that great love we walk in.

Chapter 15

wrote 12-15-2003

God First

1. I write unto you my brother Todd and tell you the things I have been taught by God. In the beginning of a sure truth did God created the heaven and the earth.

2. On the six day was Adam created a living seed in the waters of the earth and of that seed God took of it and made Eve before the birth of Adam.

3. On the six God planted the seed of mankind and from that seed woman was made. Now like a child today must stay in the waters of the woman’s womb for nine months so was Adam and Eve in the waters of the Earth.

4. Now all others animals in the earth came from the waters of the earth and the seeds of the male were took the seed of the female made. And they were in the womb of the earth until their birth also.

5. Now Adam was in the womb of the earth six months and that was the mark of man but over time man grow weaker and the time until birth grow unto nine months.

6. Now in those days were twenty eight days in a month and ten months in a year and three hundred days in a year more or so.

7. Now over time the days in the month grew, the number of months grew, and the days in a year grew. As the heaven and earth begin to die or as the blood line of the heaven in earth weaken.

8. Now I tell you it had to be this way to give the plants time to grow before man needed them and animals to grow before man needed them.

9. Now Adam name all the animals while they were in the womb of the earth for with God all things are possible .

10. Now I feel God has been showing me these things but I can not prove them but if I understood right they will be proved by God telling which parts are right.

11. Now this is all I have to write unto you my dear friend and brother at this time.

with love Roy

Chapter 16

wrote 12-16-2003

God First

1. I write unto you my dear son with pure love. For my love is purer than the purest thing known to men a hundred times hundred times purer .

2. For my heart is to see you well and your family well also for I am a God of great love. Ask anything within my power and I will give it unto you my son.

3. Time is but a moment unto me. For I tell you that a year unto me is like minute unto you. For when you live in the spirit time. Time will lose it hold on you and when death is dead time will not more matter anymore.

4. Yes for now time is a way to teach and mark things within this world but you shall outgrow this world and a new world shall grow and it will be a earth and heaven of spirit.

5. For it will not die and it will have no darkness and you shall have no need of rest. For I and my son will dwell with you . Now I tell you to rest for a short time .

Chapter 17

wrote 12-20-2003

God First

1. I write unto you my children with all love and grace unto you. For I walk with you all the days of your life and when you put on the new life or new body. We will break meat together for then and forever.

2. My son will rule you with love greater than you have ever known on this earth. For true love comes from above. Every thing that is above is true and the things on this earth are just temporary.

Chapter 18

wrote 12-26-2003

God First

1. I write unto you my son to tell you things that will shortly come to pass in this evil world you live in until the return of my son Jesus Christ.

2. Now I will teach you my truths like it not been known for many years because you have made a stand to believe in my love and power to safe guard the word of God.

3. Now yes there are wars coming and many kinds of sickness coming unto this world that only I can heal but I will not heal them unless they make Jesus Christ their Lord.

4. For the evil ones they will die but not all of them that die of these sicknesses will be evil. For I can not help sickness unless some one calls them to the place to get help.

5. For they must believe I can help and then I will heal them before they can come to me for help. Now some will know how but most have been caught in the lies of false teachers of God.

6. For I told you before I have a job for you and I am now getting you ready to fight for me even more out in the open of this evil world.

7. Take no care for your needs for I will take care of them each day of your life as you learn to walk in my truths.

Chapter 19

wrote 12-8-2003

God first

1. For I write unto you my friend with all the love I have for you. For my hope for you is that you are able to put the Way Ministry in the past.

2. I still after over ten years fight to keep them in the past. For to many things in life bring up the good times I had there and the bad times.

3. For I share not to hurt any of you but to help you walk into the new day where you can walk with a newness of life and the past is the past.

4. What is the old but that which you have out growth. So lets be of the new as we walk in the newness of life.

5. For God is here to teach us far past what the Way taught us out of love of money. For Christ is here to love you and not to take your money.

6. For Christ is in you helping you grow in this new love since the Way is out of your life and you no longer live in fear of them.

7. For they tried to keep you under their rule for their use and profit. But the more of you leave the less money they have for they are fools.

8. A god they try to be to you but they are no gods but only evil man and not even wise man at that.

9. For they lie unto you and they have lie unto 1,000,000,000 but few heard there lie but the ones of us who have waking up from that bad dream.

10. Now be bold in your love to one another for the God of Jesus Christ is walking with you.

Chapter 20

wrote unknown

God first

Love People Where They Are

1. Love people where they are is not about new believers one witness too. But how to deal with people that believe God’s word but their Beliefs do not line up with your beliefs. Since there is only one God we all believe in, we much learn how to love each other.

2. For the last three years God has been teaching me how to love people where they are. I have found that many people are being destroy because of lack of knowledge of the Word of God, but before one can give them the knowledge they so much need, one must learn to love them were they are.

3. One can love someone into change but one can never talk another person into change. For years I try to talk others into change as so many others did.

4. Now I’m not saying to lie about your beliefs but to not bring up a belief just to change one. I say stands tall on your beliefs while not challenging others peoples beliefs.

5. If you love a brother or sister where they are and you are not cutting down their beliefs but at the same time not lying about yours if question, they will come to you and ask why you belief this or that way.

6. That is when you stand tall and tell them because your not pushing your beliefs on them and they will be ready to consider a difference way.

7. But remember for all you know you might be the one that beliefs are wrong.

8. For there is only one correct understanding of a part of scripture but if you work together you will get the correct understanding even if both parties are wrong.

9. This subject is not one I can walk you through or write every thing that you will see.

10.The best thing I can tell you that it’s a day by day with God on how to Love people where they are since there are so many types of Churches today, but one must remember that there is only one Lord Jesus Christ and one Heavenly Father God.

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy