GreaseSpot Cafe

Phases the Way may not like

God first

Beloved All

God loves us all

Some phases the Way would of not like I been thinking about

Jesus Christ is of God but God is not of Christ

I am of my father but my father is not of me

Holy breath the mother - more or less anything pointing to the mother side of God

The bible is not complete -- or God is still talking to us -- because our lives are books

That wrote in the New Testament bible we used to learn to the point we can walk one on one with God personally more need for manifestations less for reading -- but do not get me wrong reading is still needed

The bible has many layers of understanding -- The Jew view today and when wrote -- the Gentile view today and when wrote -- the church of God view today and when wrote

We travel in circles from seed to birth to seed to birth

We die in circles from no longer needing our mother's womb to live to no longer needing our fleshly body to live

We begin Fleshly as one cell of our mother that fixes with one cell of our father that grows into many cells

We begin spiritually as one spiritual cell of Christ mixing with one cell of believing in what we can not see making many spiritual cells

Love is more valueable then money

asking for money to teach others how to receive the holy spirit is wrong and unGodly

lets build trust in our leaders over time with love and not with fear of being kick out

All churches are not dead but they just need our love

missed the wrath of God does not mean we will not live through the book of Rev but what it means we will not received the second death

Last trump is the last trump unless the first is last and last is first or the order is a mystery still thinking here

Its ok to leave the Way

If you leave the Way your still in the houshold of God

its ok to talk to Jesus Christ

Just because my spirit was born dead does not mean I do not have it until Christ makes it alive by my believing

I do not need the Way

there is a image of the flesh as long as a image of spirit

Its ok not to read the Way books

VPW was just a man as me and you are

I wrote this just to see if any would add to it

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy