GreaseSpot Cafe

Stories of the Past so our friends can live here even if some are lost in time to us

year2027

God first

Stories of the Past so our friends can live here even if some are lost in time to us

Beloved All

God loves you my dear friend

I been thinking of the good times I had with my friends that were like family while in the Way. I think this would be a great topic but that not my job because we are got stories that tell of the love of others.

Finding a job on the WOW field with John Leonard and Ron Aries who help me clean windows while we live in Dubude Iowa in 1988. One way we found jobs was take a map of the city and pray to God asking him to directed one of our finger to a road on the map were we find a job.

A recalled one time were the road only had about three houses on it. But we got a job with Catholic Priest who had been praying for help with some yard work. We have fun doing the work and the Priest was a great loving person.

Now when I think back God was showing me and them just because one is not in the Way Ministry does not mean God does not talk to them which would say they have truth in their life too as we know now.

Another way we get jobs would be I or one of the others would speak in tongues to our self why asking God left or right and when to turn with our eyes closed. We got one job at a Catholic home for old Nuns.

Yes would come in say God bless your heart to them and in a loving voice they say it back. I recalled many times at the end of the day I find John or Ron sating down talking about God’s love with one of the Nuns.

On the way back from a Sunday night teaching or weekend at head quarters I was with Fred Barney and Steve Spencer two other great believers I learn a lot from. We said to a guy at a rest stop for a rest room break God bless your heart.

He was so best he talk to us about his health and we pray for him . This made me feel good inside as it did by two friends.

Now I wrote these stories to help us recall some of the good times. I believe some of the people may come here but not sure of all. So I ask you if you know there will name kept it quite because if they want us to know they will tell us.

Thank you – My hopes is can tell other stories like these and because I have been thinking of these loving people I told these stories.

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy