GreaseSpot Cafe

Lost for words

year2027

God first or something

Lost for words

11-18-2014

As I reach for the words that will tell you what going on in my heart the mind that gives me what to say unto you. The hope I once had is lost the more I think about things the more I see people do not care so hope is all there is to my belief that there more to life than what we see. The I understand my government rules the less I see the need for forgiven heart but I am trying the pain is more than I can deal with.

It has too many years putting on a happy face for all who see me it would been better if I was a drunk but I am not truly happy even that I am a forgiving person. It makes no sense to forgive people when they do even try to change when I was in school the teacher's did not control order and I lost today the teacher are losing. But if the teachers would of gave a righteous try and it not just the teachers it is every workplace one can only do right themselves.

We are not stupid even that most people seem to think so but what we have lost is our morals as a whole our word does mean anything anymore most people believe it ok to lie but I tell it never ok to lie. Morals are problem that must change somewhat I was made fun and the ones that could help did not that is passed what we can change is our morals. We must change America morals it does not matter if we believe in God right and wrong is the only part that matters.

Our laws teach us right from wrong and good morals are to obey the law of our land which is righteous good morals. Wrong morals are to lie, kill, cheat, mislead, breaking any man made law of our America which we stand for our laws were creative to teach us the right way to live. Laws are only change when we learn better ways to be more fair we have set where one person has all the power otherwise power is share that is best moral way thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

Hello, Roy. It's nice to see you again.

I think the feelings you're going through are something we all experience as we age. I can remember how my grandparents talked about how the world was going down the toilet. Then, as they got older, my parents talked about the same things. Now, here we are, still talking about how the world is going down the toilet. Well, maybe it finally is. Or, maybe our perspective just changes when we reach a certain age. I suppose it will be any day now that the generation following in our footsteps will be telling us how the world is going down the toilet, like it's some new kind of thing that just happened. Just act surprised and pretend you hadn't noticed. It'll drive them bonkers. :biglaugh:

God first

thanks waysider

I thank you I had bad morals before same as you history teaches us that nothing stay the same When I in the Way my morals were not best and i broke the law I did care for no one but myself but today I care for everyone I want to try to help others by telling the truth

how about waysider did waysider do things that he/she wish he/she did not

waysider is just one person a he but others people read this

we must not think of ourself as one gender

we are the world

we are America's

we earthly creatures

we are dustily

we are Star dust

what happens today will happen again

it can not be "a me things" it must be us

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

PS i know most do not care or think it matters if we have morals or not but hisory will show that i am

God first

thanks yvonne

yes history teaches us things must get worse before it can get better

yes nothing is hide that will be proven to be truth

truth is truth but we only see truth as we can handle

otherwise we do not known pure truth

no one but God knows pure truth

but we shall know pure truth when we see God face to face

the world is getting dark

i see part of it but God see;s all

but God knows it shall change

we move from no morals to good morals and back again never getting to Godly morals

we do our best God understands

with love and a holy kiss from Roy