GreaseSpot Cafe

A love note to the Way

year2027

God first

A Love Note to The Way Ministry

Beloved my dear friends of Grease Spot Café

God loves you all with a pure heart

I going to sat down and write a note to the Way Ministry and I am sharing it with you my dear friends.

I will send it out Monday

Thank you

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God first

The Way Ministry

Box 328,

New Knoxville OH, 45871

Roy William Perry III

1501 North Dixie Lot 45

Radcliff Ky 40160

year2027@bbtel.com

Beloved Whoever of The Way Ministry that may read this note of Love

God loves you my dear friends of the Way Ministry. Here I sat I Roy William Perry III write unto you about how I feel and how I think about the Way Ministry past and present. I took some of your classes but now Jesus the Christ teaches me.

I wrote you in the past some telling you about my personal beliefs, others telling you about the pain I live in from personal attacks from people who were in after I was cast out, and about the pain I saw in some many that were cast out each year as time went bye.

But now I write to you to share my love with each person that may read this note of love unto the believers that are living in The Way Ministry here and now. I love each of you very personally my hearts goes out to help each of you as my brothers and sisters in Christ.

As for the label “The Way Ministry” I can not love a label but the people in this group I dearly love with the love of God. What do I think of “The Way Ministry” to me its just another label people use to divide up believers of God by how they believe, just another man made church.

What do I think about the saying I myself have used for so many years “scripture and verse” I think its wrong and believers are in need of a saying “how can I love you”. Because I now know its not about which doctrine I can prove but how I can live the love of God.

Will you even read this note I do not know and it does not matter but what does is that I have the love of God enough to write it with hopes, I can be share my love of God with many of The Way Ministry believers.

I have found out in life its not what a person believes but how they live the love of God. I post on many boards using the name “year2027", “Roy-year2027" , and “year2027-Roy W Perry” and I have meet believers who believe Jesus Christ is God but by me just loving them I have been able to become one that they respect and love.

That has open many doors to teach and share my personal beliefs with them but if we only think “scripture and verse” there no room to teach them because they have done ran away from us. Now my personal beliefs may be odd to some of you but its not about personal beliefs but about loving each other.

Do you recall when Jesus Christ said “It is written” to the devil in the book of Matthew. Jesus Christ told the devil what was written in a quite smooth soft voice “It is written” but Jesus Christ did not yell or say when the devil try to miss used others verses wrong. Jesus Christ just told the devil what was wrote but all ways loving until Jesus Christ have gave him enough time to receive his love for even the devil can be loved.

But the devil did not want the love of Christ, the devil wanted to miss lead Christ to trick Christ into believing a lie but believers that have been taught wrong are not trying to miss lead or trick us they just been miss lead and trick themself or we been miss lead or trick.

Before you can help a believers that been miss lead or trick you must earn their love and respect by doing what God has done loving them first as God has love us first. That is what is all about, living the love of God.

If you want to understand the books of God whether in the bible or not in the bible, whether wrote by holy men before the birth, death, and risen of Christ, whether wrote by men after Christ went up in the air, or even holy men of today the here and now.

Look my friends if you could talk to “Victor Paul Wierwille” what do you think he would tell you my dear friends. Here what I believe he would say “I Victor Paul Wierwille was just a man that try to do right but sin was all ways at my door step. I had good habits and I had bad habits, I live, I try to do right but I seem to do that which I believe was wrong. I love my family and I wish I told them more. I was only a men that lost his way trying to do good. I was just a man of flesh and bone that love God but sin was at my door as it is your door.”

May be he say this or maybe he say something all together differ but the thing we must note we are all just flesh reaching for things we can not understand. If we are reaching for spiritual things why try to use tools of flesh and bone to understand books wrote by the spirit upon or in mankind why not have the spirit of Christ teach us.

Why push “scripture and verse” when we can share our love with each other as we read in the books that were put in the men made bible. So as I love you and pray for all of the believers in the Way Ministry I hope you return my love and pray for me.

Thank you for giving me the time to send my love unto you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Well I do like your letter and I hope it helps the ministry, but Jesus also said

John 8:7

He that is without sin amoung you, let him first cast a stone.

During this time Jesus was angry, although his walk with love never ended. While Jesus had the love of god he always did the fathers will.

Now I will tell what it looks like to me, ("The Way" this is what you are doing wrong) and your answer is love but you in order to get there attention. The answer is using scripture for example ICOR 13.

No, using this scripture can explain to them why they can't do as much.

II Tim 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction. For instruction in righteousness.

They have lost there love so they need ICOR 13

Godbless,

CK

Nice letter, Roy. Maybe one of them will read it, maybe not. As you say, it's not what matters.

Then again, by CK's reply (if he even read your letter) it's pretty clear that reading is not the same as understanding.

As you say, it's not what matters.

Edited by satori001

God first

Beloved ckmkeon

God loves you my dear friend

Yes Jesus said "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

but was he angry or just wise enough to make them afraid to cast a stone because they were not without sin

or was Jesus Christ so wise to convicted them by their own conscience to leave

I see no angry but a very wise Christ

Yes they do need love and some have lost their way but have all

what about the new person that just found their way to God's love

thank you

Beloved satori001

God loves you my dear friend

Yes it the wriiten of the letter that matters

thank you