GreaseSpot Cafe

walking with God...

jr4jc

walking w GOD!!!

that's what it's all about RIGHT??!???

by God's providence the WAY happened in my life at the right time, and left at the right time too.

i have never known freinds and fellowship so rich, as i did in the way.

healing--i have yet to see as many miracles of the caliber taht i saw while in the way,

hearing GOD, now that was cool wasn't it [and i hope isn't it applies to all that are reading this]

and the BIBLE, the WAY opened a door and turned the light on for me.

since then i have found 2 wonderful resources that i highly recommend and want to share and they are;

ONLINE BIBLE, a bible program with tons of study stuff all in one program for $75 about, and a book called 'FAITH THAT HURTS FAITH THAT HEALS' heard about it on focus onthe family, steven arterburn is one of the authors. [ it is out of print but can be found, and a watered down version of the same book is around called toxic faith]

biggest thing that we were taught and believed was that we could control GOD.

our faith would make GOD do things or keep HIM from doing things. Wow aren't we special!!!!!

this also points people away from GOD's love.

if and when you realize that GOD loves you, then you do not even wonder about the outcome, you present what you are seeing, tell HIM your heart. ask what you can do, if anything about the situation, then know that GOD almighty, all knowing knew about the situation before you told HIM, is more loving than you could ever hope to be therefore you are not talking HIM into being more loving in this situation.

the term is FAITH and it means trusting GOD.

we to often think of that as a difficult stressful effort involved issue, when in fact it is relaxing KNOWING that GOD who made everything that is and will be, knows what is best for every situation and if YOU want to help out HE sometimes lets you.

US in charge, foolish selfishness!!!!

GOD in charge- yea!!!!

the biggest thing that ever happened in christiandom was Jesus dying for us [and yes i know then later being resurrected- in the way we were never allowed to focus on Jesus' sacrifice]

but at the moment of Jesus sacrifice the most important thing for you and me happened, the veil of the temple was torn open. this means that WE could climb up into HIS lap, and say 'i don't understand' or ' i need your help' or 'where can i help' say child like things to a loving father. one on one!!!

a FATHER with HIS child that HE loves so much......

if you haven't ever been there [in HIS lap], go there, if you haven't been in a while then go there, if you know what i mean cause you frequent this wonderful place then just say a silent amen

i probably need to add i was in the way from 1979-1984ish i think years are important cause i got out cause how aweful it was in 1984 compared to how good it was [at least where i was] in the early 80's, after 84 i can only imagine what it got to be like, 1984 sucked big time, egos and power struggles, GOD and the word and loving people were leaving fast...

also i can't belive the aweful things that were done, my heart goes out to those that were hurt, and we need to trust GOD the perpetrators will get there's in this life and at the judgement- how silly to think that GOD will not take JUSTICE into HIS own hands.

they may get to heaven but may be WOOD, and may be in detention for while, who knows, but trust the FATHER HE will take care of them, and YOU!!!! heaven is given to us, Jesus earned it, the things we earn good and bad, they are ours too.

i am randy lee, if you knew me and want to get back in touch with me, please do so,

sandy+linae, tracy/teresa/and micheal especially

adrian, margie, the rest of the syracuse gang

wow's in houston in 1980-81

or any that read this and want to fellowship,

anybody wants to argue---not so much--lifes to short

discuss the word - i'll do

argue - NOPE pigs and pearls

jr4jc@comcast.net

:dance:

Edited by jr4jc

• 3 weeks later...

God first

Beloved Randy Lee and family

God loves you my dear friend

After reading a few post you reply on with loving wisdom I had to see more of what you wrote

I believe I can learn from you and your love for God

But you must know at times God can only spoon feed

So it may take me time to see things you see now

But as the form of Faith called trust I see that too Trust to the point we know its God voice or Christ voice

I said a while ago "before we can know the voice of God we must trust the Christ in us" and I am blessed to see you know and trust the Christ in you

I do not just read the bible but I read the books that men left out of the bible

I all so believe we can write books of the bible today because Paul wrote in his time then we can write in our time

because that which is perfect Christ has not come to finish his work "the second coming" destroying death

Now if you read more of the things I wrote you will see I do not believe as the Way or anywere close today

Now I love to debate scripture if it can be done with love but I will not argue it has I see you will not either

The Way was scripture and verse but I believe in Love of God while friendship is made while spoon feeding each other

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

PS if I phase things funny ask me my written skills are poor