GreaseSpot Cafe

Keys to making the Word of God say what you what it to say

God first

Keys to making the Word of God say what you what it to say

Beloved All

God loves us all my dear friends

1. If one dictionary gives a meaning that does not fix with your teaching try another.

You can begin with Hebrew dictionary but if that does not work try Aramaic dictionary but if that does not work try a Greek dictionary but if that does not work try a English dictionary but not to worry there all ways a Latin dictionary.

We get the bible to mean what we want it to do or at least this is what the Way Ministry did and still does today.

2. One can also find a word that is italic in the bible then we can say this word was added because the translations did not know what to put there so they took a guess.

Find a word in a dictionary that rewrites the verse to say what you want from a dictionary other than the you say they translated it from then say this word must of been this word because its the closes word.

3. If you told your people that we not longer live under the law but you want to use a law for them to live bye.

Find were this law was used before Moses gave the law then call it a immutable law that travels in time.

4. If a word does not say what you want you can add the meaning of two dictionaries today making a meaning you like.

There are many ways to changed the word of God to read has you need to prove your point but as for me I just go to God and ask him to show me the true meaning because I have been trick by the tricks above by the Way Ministry and I do not want to be trick again.

I know to love your neighbor does not mean to make love with his wife and tell him Romans tells me not to love him in the same way you love his wife.

I just love with a spiritual love of brothers and sisters in the right way.

Nor is loving your enemy making love to his wife it’s a spiritual love of brothers and sisters in the right way.

This is as far as I can take this but I sure others that know more of the Way Ministry tricks can take it to the next step.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

So true, Roy! TWI made up the rules and then tried to explain them with verses from the Word. That was so cool when you said you just ask God to show you the true meaning, and that's good enough. I loved that!!!

Now, here's something TWI did all the time and it made me crazy --- If something good happened to them, it was because of their excellent believing. But if something bad happened to them, it was because they were such good people and the devil was attacking them. Made no sense to me at all.

Of course if something bad happened to someone who TWI didn't like, then it was because of that person's poor believing. And if something good happened to someone who TWI didn't like, then it was because the adversary was trying to trick all us good guys into behaving like the bad guy (the one TWI didn't like).

Talk about insanity!

Well, Roy, just keep asking God. And please keep sharing your thoughts. Happy Sunday! -X

1. Take a verse out of context and apply it to something completely different.

2. Appy a modern meaning to an archaic English word.

3. Take a verse literal if that fits your preconcieved interpretation, if not then say its figurative.

4. Pick the translation that best fits what you already believe.

4. If all else fails, simply claim that GOD told you the interpretation.

God first

Beloved Xena

God loves you my dear friend

Yes "just ask God to show you the true meaning"

thank you

Beloved Goey

Your words are more graceful than mine I like them

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Take a verse out of context and apply it to something completely different.

2. Appy a modern meaning to an archaic English word.

3. Take a verse literal if that fits your preconcieved interpretation, if not then say its figurative.

4. Pick the translation that best fits what you already believe.

4. If all else fails, simply claim that GOD told you the interpretation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

thank you

i'll give you the verses they got wrong that started down this wrong path

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

even in english but also in the greek this passage is talking about how scripture came into being, not how it is read and understood.

like wise 2 tim 2:15 the word study means be diligent ie to be GOD like,

both of these were used to say we need to figure out the deeper hidden meaning of the bible, bunk, keep it simple and read it and it makes enough sense.

that is how they misled us to think we needed to follow people who could figure out the deeper meanings

eye of a camel

it is easier for camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven.

what is the eye of a needle and the camel bit...????

i have heard all the explanations and don't KNOW which is true but a child can tell you what it means without the deeper hidden meaning, IT MEANS ITS DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!!

much of the bible is that way, if you want to make it difficult and complex go for it, if you want to understand it and keep it simple then do so.

a father with his children, trusting him, or do we look for a better god, a way out

who is my neighbor??? kind of stuff

sex outside of marriage is wrong, fornication or adultry, it's wrong!!!!

don't like the simple plain things then you have to find complex reasons that there is more to it than what it appears crap, and it's just that CRAP!!!!

ways to make it not say what is plain and simple for all to read, AND this makes people need these guru's and even pay them, ie they don't have a job, they just do the spirit of truths job.

show you another one

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

these ministries are given to get the believer to stand on their own 2 feet, NOT MAKE THEM DEPENDANT ON THOSE WITH THESE MINISTRIES!!!!!!!

they made us depndant on them, and churches still do this, they are given to help new christians, once you can hear from god and walk with him, your good to go. yes they can still be in your life but NO you are no longer depndant on them.

that is why the esteeming you do for those that are over you---is NEVER a covenant relationship like a marriage, because if those over you get off, you go to them, if that don't work you take some with you if that don't work, you walk away!!! you are not breaking a covenant, you never had one with them, even if you used the words covenant you still did not have one!!!!!

i can call my cat a dog he don't become one.

to men can say their married in god's eyes they ain't

leaders and followers cannot have a covenant because GOD didn't set one up between them.

i was in a church that started teaching this follow leadership crap, and this was after i was out of the way---

so i studied it a bit, asked god about it, looking up stuff and reading passages and HE SAID and i quote

"1corinthian 11"

i almost ignored HIM and said yea head covered and not covered praying stuff, but that is not what i am studying right now, i'll go there in a bit.....HE repeated it a couple times, i'm glad HE's patient and loves me.

i went there and you kow what it says

JESUS is my head.

HEAD means in charge of, boss, LORD!!!! [novel idea making jesus lord huh!!!!]

and JESUS is the head of every man, therefore if a man gives authority over his life to another man, he has to take it away from JESUS, because he is the head of every man, and if HE is your head why would you want to change to a human fallible man??!?!?!?!?

but that's what 'following leadership' is all about taking away from Jesus what is rightfully HIS.

Edited by jr4jc

God first

Beloved jr4jc

Another one they got wrong

1 Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

they used this one to say we check gifs of manifestation of the spirit against the bible but the bible could be translated wrong

But I say check the bible against gifs of manifestation of the spirit

then there

1 Cor 14:28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

but we are not all ways in a church

This were used too control our gifts

I believe the gift of Jesus Christ is our teacher

And meditate is more the form of study 2 Tim 2:15 is talking about

meditate on the verses in pray reaching for the spirit to guide you

thank you

To me God is very personal

And Jesus the Christ is very personal

God jokes with --- while I do not retell the jokes as good as God may of told me

But when I do words of Prophecy I do them live as I hear but jokes I do not all ways share and when I do I write them in my own words

God and Christ all so sing with me

i stop for now

i'll go you one further that 2 timothy 2:15 isnot even talking about understanding scripture

paul is writing to timothy how to walk with GOD and how to get right pathes to take from god, timothy co wrote half of pauls writings, he was not after years of traveling with him telling him some secret to understanding scripture

God first

Beloved jr4jc

I can see 2 Tim 2:15 being saying that to timothy but I can all so see that it can mean all so to meditate on the word of God

For a long time I saw that the word of God has many layers of understanding

One view to the five senses man "the view the Way taught us to reach for"

Another view to the Jew that still living in OT times

Another view to the spiritual child of God

And Now after talking with God the view of the writter

and there all so the view of the time is was wrote

and there a view of here and now what it means in our day and age (while the word is the same today and yesterday God knew the day we would read it and how to make it special for us)

Now I had to go to God about your understand before I could begin to see if but I only see in part what you are saying

thank you

Edited by year2027

paul wrote this to timothy, men later deicided to put it in our bible,

GOD motivated, yes i think so,

but doesn't change the fact that paul is saying something to timothy,

we get to read it to learn from it

when my stomach is upset, i do not drink a little wine because pauls letter says to, because i am not timothy, and do not know the ailment timothy had, that paul wrote to him to drink a little for.

by the same logic we have to look at this and see what is paul saying to timothy. and learn from it.

if we treat all of the letters of the bible as though they are written to us to DO, we will get confused very confused.

the reproof and correction given to some churchesyou and i cannot DO if we have not made that same mistakes, but i can learn what GOD"s heart is on the subject and for the people involved

the WIVES of the prophets in corinth were told to be quiet in the church, does that mean all prophets are men, does that mean all wives need to be quiet, or only the wives of prophets,

that is reading into it.

it says and means simply the wives of the prophets that paul is refering to in corinth needed to be quiet in their church.

if GOD wants wives of prophets to be quiet in a particular body of believers, HE still can tell us,

but to say that any wife married to a prophet has to be quiet in a church setting because of this passage is just WRONG< reading into it, making it say something it doesn't

'i context' the way taught but did not carry it far enough.

the letters we have in the bible are for us to learn from, but we are not to think they are ALL written to us when very clearly they say who they are written to.

God first

Beloved jr4jc

Yes it was man that desided which books go in the bible and this is why I read the many books that did not make it in the bible

Today I read the bible and other books to find question to ask God about as I learn what is truth

Yes it doesn't change the fact that paul is saying something to timothy nor does it changed the fact that God told Paul what to write

In books like this I see fleshly knowledge of the truth and I see hiden things to the flesh spiritual knowlege that can only see seen by the Christ in us

Yes wine help timothy with his stomach ailment but that does not mean wine could not help us if we have a stomach ailment

God has made natural things we can use to heal that may every ailment

and all we need to do is ask God what natural thing will help

Yes some wives need to kept quiet in the church but others need to open their mouth loud every need is different

Yes women can be prophets and even apostles so this depends on the time and who the women are

I say what it will take to reach the hearts of the town his child is in In some towns women need to be quite but others they need to talk

needs change

Look at Rev 22:18.......If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

This is not talking about the whole bible not only to this book but we know only the writter of a book should add to any book but this does not mean I can not write new books

Today I write books that are the word of God and you can do this too

Just write as you hear God tell you what to write

So I have been written news books of the bible 2003 books, 2004 books, 2005 books, and 2006 books of the word of God

Do you write the word of God too

thank you

i agree and most don't KNOW that Jesus quoted the apocropha several times, i don't get a lot out of them but HE quoted them?!!!!

i indeed am writing a book as we speak...

and i need to explain and appologize for not doing so to begin with, 2tim 2:15 the whole verse and of course it's place in paul's letter needs looked at

study=be diligent

to show yourself approved= to show yourself true

[[stupid to think WE could show others we have God's approval OR stupid to think we could show God that we are worthy of His approval]

this is a different word then the one used in acts 2:22 and means TRUE in classical greek it is found of a banker that makes his coins FULL weight does not shave to much off the edges when he makes the coin ie the meaning is TRUE sa apposed to counterfiet

unto GOD = unto GOD

a workman = someone who puts forth effort

that needeth not ot be ashamed = what it says

rightly dividing= as in proverbs 3:5,6 though a slightly diferent form of the word. getting a right path, a correct cut, as a mason with rocks makes one cut the right place, a single correct cut

ie the right thing to do, the right way to go....

the word of truth = true words and it means true words

if you look at the context of the verses before and after, true words come from GOD not wives tales, sayings, fables, superstitions true words of course can be revelation or scripture and not limited to just those [see 1tim4:7]

my paraphrase would read like this

Be diligent to stay true to GOD, and it will take labor, don’t let that make you think your wrong, getting straight, correct paths from the words of GOD [[which can be scripture or Revelation]]

what this means is there is no verse to set people on a quest for TRUTH that seems elusive, and that need a guru to help you find.

1peter1:21 is about how scripture comes into being, NOT about reading and making a decision on what YOU think it means, it means what GOD meant it to

the bible is pretty straight forward in KJV form let alone re-reading others [english greek hebrew aramaic..]along side of it and a little study and prayer for the difficult stuff and pooff no guru needed

as i stated else where on here ehp 4:11.... if read for what it says, these gift ministries are to raise a beliver up to stand on their on two feet independantly, walking w and hearing GOD,

not always needing the GURU!!!!

look at how paul evangalized he did not setup churches till he revisited towns he had been too, because of how screwed up they had gotten, but originally i think the thinking was if a person can hear from GOD and knows the basics, what does he need other people around to LEAD him etc....

you got the spirit of TRUTH leading you into all truth, you have access to GOD since the veil is torn, GOD loves you and ain't playing hard to get,

or as we were taught in the way---GOD watching to see if we could uncover the truth so that we could get His approval. how stupid is that, and we bought that!!!!???!?

STUDY ie opening books or PC's does not get you GOD's approval, HE already loves you and has shown that, to get the acts 2:22 approval is a different story and again up to HIM!!! you can't earn it

Edited by jr4jc

God first

Beloved jr4jc

Yes I see 2 Tim 2:15 in the way you see it but I see it in other ways because the spirit within me

I believe the word study is in the form of meditate

telling us to meditate on verses or subjects but it all so in the form of research, think about it, reach for understanding from above and the list goes on

I see the bible not having just one right answer but many depending on the one that helps you grow but there are many wrong answers too

I see you like to look at Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek but I tell you the bible was wrote in many tongues

Look Moses wrote some books in the Egyptian tongue

But can I prove this no but no one can prove me wrong either

Moses was school as a Egyptian not as a Hebrew

I will stop here

thank you