GreaseSpot Cafe

Those Still In

Belle

I've been looking through some old threads and found this post by Oakspear. I wonder if it's changed much at all since it was posted in 2002:

How about classifying those still "in"?

* Those who want to get out, but are stuck in because of family or other committments

* Those who are in, but are seriously questioning twi policies to the point of checking out GS or other sites

* Those who are in and are just starting to question what is going on

* Those who know how screwed up it all is, but don't think there is anywhere else that "The Word" is taught

* Those who do not have enough brain cells to register on a postal scale and would not recognize logical thinking if it bit them in the @$$

* long-term Way Corps and clergy who could not get a "real" job if their lives depended on it

* People who live in 2 million dollar log cabins

Okay, I'll bite.

I've been looking through some old threads and found this post by Oakspear. I wonder if it's changed much at all since it was posted in 2002:

How about classifying those still "in"?

* Those who want to get out, but are stuck in because of family or other committments

Still true.

* Those who are in, but are seriously questioning twi policies to the point of checking out GS or other sites

Still true.

* Those who are in and are just starting to question what is going on

Still true.

* Those who know how screwed up it all is, but don't think there is anywhere else that "The Word" is taught

Still true.

* Those who do not have enough brain cells to register on a postal scale and would not recognize logical thinking if it bit them in the @$$

Don't see a lot of this but is probably out there.

* long-term Way Corps and clergy who could not get a "real" job if their lives depended on it.

This is harsh but probably true of some.

* People who live in 2 million dollar log cabins

Who is this? The Gunnison folk or the Corps Chalet dwellers?

Add to this:

*New people who have yet to sense any of the problems - still blissfully ignorant.

*Those who see the problems and stick around hopeful that one day things will change.

*Those who see the problems and are biding their time for an opportunity to influence change.