GreaseSpot Cafe

We Didn't Know Any Better

Belle

I remember in about 83 or so being so convinced that a certain guy and girl should go WOW. I talked it up and they almost did, but when they didn't I was kind of hard on them because I felt they hadn't done God's will and hadn't lived up to what was best for them.

I feel bad for judging them and being less than loving. I trust God has/will heal any damage.

ALLEYCAT------------In recruiting these potential WOWs did you knowingly misrepresent scripture? Did you feign revelation they should enroll?( This is not the same as saying " I feel it's the right thing") did you knowingly encourage them to partcipate in any activity that was illegal, immoral, or "foolhearty"? My guess is you probably answered these questions "NO". Like alot of us here you most likely encouraged them to do what you at that time thought was in their best interest for spiritual growth. I think you can be proud you acted in a manner you felt would benefit GOD's people. I would say KUDOs and not condemnation would be in order. GOD can and does heal, and forgive.I hope you stick around and sample the menu. Good coffee, good friends, good grief! I'm getting sappy.------sorry.----Welcome aboard.